Anchorman 2: 90% Currently on Rotten Tomatoes "Don't act like you're not impressed" OPENING 12/18/1

Going to see Anchorman 2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wait for DVD

• Total voters
Going to see a double header of part 1 followed by part 2 tomorrow

Personally I didn't care either way but my friends are all about it and it's currently 91% on Rotten Tomatoes when I thought it was gonna get canned

im so on the fence about it…the previews do nothing for me but I'm not sure i can keep myself away

Ill see it. The characters are funny/love able. Dialougle is clever. Media campaign is solid. Overall good release...if its funny.

Can't wait for tomorrow night :pimp:

Was just looking at the cast/cameos and there are a ton :wow:... I'll put them in the following spoiler for those who want to see.

Cameos:
Will Smith
Nicole Kidman
Jim Carrey
Sacha Baron Cohen
Drake
Kirsten Dunst
Tina Fey
Liam Neeson
Amy Poehler
John C. Reilly
Kanye West
Green Day

Can't wait for tomorrow night :pimp:

Was just looking at the cast/cameos and there are a ton :wow:... I'll put them in the following spoiler for those who want to see.

Cameos:
Will Smith
Nicole Kidman
Jim Carrey
Sacha Baron Cohen
Drake
Kirsten Dunst
Tina Fey
Liam Neeson
Amy Poehler
John C. Reilly
Kanye West
Green Day

ZAMN at those appearances. I'll be catching it Friday night and Saturday as well :smokin

I was lucky enough to catch a screening of this.

Laughs throughout the whole movie.

Story was ehhh though.

Still, would watch again, becuase of the laughs.

I was lucky enough to catch a screening of this.

Laughs throughout the whole movie.

Story was ehhh though.

Still, would watch again, becuase of the laughs.

The laughs are the whole point of the movie right?

This **** has taken over all American media outlets even local news and ESPN and what not.

I'm excited for it. But damn, the hype is astronomical.

i thought with Ron Burgundy being everywhere it was going to dumb. usually when they push movies like this its crap, but if people are saying it's good then i have to see it. The first Anchorman is one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom