Anchorman 2: 90% Currently on Rotten Tomatoes "Don't act like you're not impressed" OPENING 12/18/1

Going to see Anchorman 2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wait for DVD

• Total voters
Who had cameos?

Reply in spoilers pls

Kanye West
Liam Neeson
Will Smith
Harrison Ford
Vince Vaughn
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Drake
Kirsten Dunst
Jim Carrey
The crazy chick from Inception Marion Cotillard

All I can remember

Last edited:
Movie was hilarious. The racism was funny.. I watched it in a theater full of white people and I think they would've felt guilty laughing. I'm Filipino if that matters.

- When he met Megan Good for the first time

- Dinner w Megan Good's family

- Brick was overly done in this movie. Didn't steal the show; he got the Alan from the Hangover treatment where everything was OD

copped tickets for next week with my girl 
smokin.gif

Movie was hilarious. The racism was funny.. I watched it in a theater full of white people and I think they would've felt guilty laughing. I'm Filipino if that matters.

- Brick was overly done in this movie. Didn't steal the show; he got the Alan from the Hangover treatment where everything was OD

Couldn't agree with you more on the Brick part, dude was OD and super forced and corny in this movie. Some of em were cringe worthy. Overall movie was decent had its moment and I laugh my fair share.

Brick had the funniest parts to me. It didn't seemed forced it all seemed like natural brick activities. I do think the plot was all over the place and overall was no where near as good as the og.

I felt the same way about Brick. He really killed some moments for me. Story line was decent for what it is. I like it more the part 1.

Brick brought nothing this time IMO but I thought the movie was pretty hilarious overall

Brick brought nothing this time IMO but I thought the movie was pretty hilarious overall
The beautiful part is that there are jokes for different demographic groups. The younger folks were cracking up when Drizzy showed in the beginning. Older folks were laughing at the lines hinted at things relevant to that era.

It surpassed my expectation.

Could have done without the son. I mean if they were going to have him he shouldn't have been so wack. He had lines, why wasn't he cool? Could worn sunglasses and kept a little milk mustache, always drinking milk like his dad drinks whiskey....little martini glasses filled with milk...

brick had 2 of the funniest moments in the movie tbh

that funeral scene and i forgot the other one.. i was faded and snuck into hobbit after... :lol:

I liked this movie a lot. I was laughing almost the whole time.

Michael Scott 
nthat.gif

Megan Good 
nthat.gif

The cameos
nthat.gif

The funeral scene
roll.gif

I was dying at that dude's fast food business in the beginning. Keeping it vague not to ruin it for all.

The beautiful part is that there are jokes for different demographic groups. The younger folks were cracking up when Drizzy showed in the beginning. Older folks were laughing at the lines hinted at things relevant to that era.

It surpassed my expectation.

yeah def agree; I wasn't excited to see it because I thought it'd be bad but my best friend was all about it so we got together for the Tuesday screening

Once the reviews were very positive overall I started to get excited; I am glad they clearly didn't do this movie just for a paycheck, it shows they wanted to do this and loved getting back together to do the movie the right way

yeah def agree; I wasn't excited to see it because I thought it'd be bad but my best friend was all about it so we got together for the Tuesday screening

Once the reviews were very positive overall I started to get excited; I am glad they clearly didn't do this movie just for a paycheck, it shows they wanted to do this and loved getting back together to do the movie the right way

id prob wait for this movie but you called it hilarious, you of all ppl.

yes NT characters work in real life situations.

Last edited:
[h2]Reasons I'll be watching:[/h2]
1. Meagan Good 

2. Anchorman was awesome! Meagan Good

3. Will Farrell is hilarious  Meagan Good 

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom