Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

What’s a toxicology report cost? No one in the DR is doing them to get a second opinion? The whole country seems involved

Anyone see this? It may have been posted
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article...ublic/95-2612f2a2-ae5c-4712-ae81-77aa92d3cbba
The hospitals demanded money before doing any procedures? Like honestly, make traveling off limits there. You’re just asking for it.
Another 50 year old ended up dead there. Cause of death, heart attack.

This crap is way too suspicious. I can’t believe the hotels and resorts are still booked.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190614-202913_Instagram.jpg

ninjahood ninjahood you never go to DR?

Do you bring your jewelry? Ship cars down there? Have people bring 10k in cash down there? Have guns everywhere? My boy be telling me to go, but nah, I’m good

-i used to go every year, now a couple of years or so.

-naw i leave my jewelry at home, although i used to wear smaller gold chains when i was younger.

-DR has a dumb law that you can only ship cars that are 5 year old max, i dont ship anything out there except clothes or so.

-you can't have more than 10 bands on you without declaring it to customs, you only need 2'gs max of spending money in DR, hell a G for a couple of days.

-there's guns all over, but its like Texas...more for protection than actually gun violence.

-from da stats i read, more than 6 million tourist go to DR every year, and more than half is from da United States...you will have a great time out there no question.

-i used to go every year, now a couple of years or so.

-naw i leave my jewelry at home, although i used to wear smaller gold chains when i was younger.

-DR has a dumb law that you can only ship cars that are 5 year old max, i dont ship anything out there except clothes or so.

-you can't have more than 10 bands on you without declaring it to customs, you only need 2'gs max of spending money in DR, hell a G for a couple of days.

-there's guns all over, but its like Texas...more for protection than actually gun violence.

-from da stats i read, more than 6 million tourist go to DR every year, and more than half is from da United States...you will have a great time out there no question.

Oh I was there when I was younger.

Santo Domingo and Punta Cana

Do we have pics of this mistress. Gotta be the most lusted after box of ALL TIME. Got the biggest cartel in your nation already in your yambz, but then got this man putting a hit out on another man......thee MOST famous celebrity in your nation, over said yambz. And said celebrity ignored every threat to his life and still continued to pursue the yambz.

Crazy

I’m trying to understand why buddy shot Ortiz in the back. He had a CLEAR headshot vantage point.

I guess it was more of a warning shot. Idk

I’m trying to understand why buddy shot Ortiz in the back. He had a CLEAR headshot vantage point.

I guess it was more of a warning shot. Idk

Read the tweets....they wanted him paralyzed. Could have easily killed him, but they wanted him to live his life as a paraplegic.

Back
Top Bottom