American Idol - 3/18 & 3/19 - Top 11

[table][tr][td] [h3]Odds to Win Season 7: Odds to Win[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 3/18[/td] [td]Odds To Win Season 7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05:00 PM[/td] [td]301 Michael Johns[/td] [td]+1446[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]302 David Archuleta[/td] [td]+107[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]303 Carly Smithson[/td] [td]+322[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]305 Syesha Mercado[/td] [td]+4465[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]307 Kristy Lee Cook[/td] [td]+10000[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]310 Ramiele Malubay[/td] [td]+2852[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]311 Brooke White[/td] [td]+843[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]313 Jason Castro[/td] [td]+1269[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]314 Amanda Overmyer[/td] [td]+5500[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]317 David Cook[/td] [td]+993[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]324 Chikezie Eze[/td] [td]+5500[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [h3]Odds to Win Season 7: Who will Win?[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue 3/18[/td] [td]David Archuleta vs The Field (all others)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]05:00 PM[/td] [td]601 David Archuleta[/td] [td]+110[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]602 The Field (all others)[/td] [td]-126[/td] [/tr][/table]
We'll see if Archuleta and Ramiele can bounce back after poor performances last week.

As Tony Kornheiser would say, Kristy Lee Cook is in a gots to go situation.....

2cxxjqr.gif

Just starting up the show. I agree with the judges. Amanda's act is boring.

Daughtry was 100x better than her, and even he got boring.

Like I said, KLC is in a gots to go situation.

I didn't like Archuleta's performance. It was boring.

I thought Michael Johns was good.

Jeeze, I'm not agreeing with the judges.

After last week's performances, I'm a bit surprised that the producers decided to continue on with the Lennon/McCartney songbook this week.

David's performance was much better this time around.

Still awaiting Ms. Malubay!

I didn't get to see David's performance last week. But this week, the whole Beatles thing is not working.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Like I said, KLC is in a gots to go situation.

I didn't like Archuleta's performance. It was boring.

I thought Michael Johns was good.

Jeeze, I'm not agreeing with the judges.

You're right about David, it was a bit boring. But once again, it was much better than last week's butchering of "We Can Work ItOut".

On a different note, I'm curious to hear what Chikezie has in store for tonight.

Brooke had a bad performance, but she should still be fine.

Where Amanda comes across boring and predictable every week, David Cook comes across like a real star to me.

I completely agree they shouldn't have done the same theme two weeks. I like seeing all of the different genres (minus country).

Carly was good. I think she's far and away the top girl in the competition.

a 2nd week of Beatles night = snoozer

Archuleta was the only remotely great performance so far.

Overall a terrible show.

Whoever made the decision to do Beatles again should be fired.

Syesha probably had the best performance.

Overall a terrible show.

Syesha probably had the best performance.
Syesha's McTata's were looking real good.
pimp.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif

As of right now [9:25 pacific] according to DialIdol.com which is pretty damn accurate on the results each week as they do tracking.

1. David Archuleta
2. Syesha
3. David Cook
4. Brooke
5. Carly
6. Jason Castro
7. Michael Johns
8. Chikeze
9. Ramiele
10. Amanda
11. Kristy Lee Cook

Back