Amber Rose.

eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

she bad bruh....is Amber Rose > Nikki Minaj

ill def take her over Nikki without hesitation....matter fact this is the consensus I hope

Amber Rose and Nikki Minaj should not even be brought up in the same sentence. Nikki is pretty and I would definitely smash in a heartbeat; but she is asurgically enhanced female with average looks in the face. On the other Amber Rose is damn near perfection, and all natural

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sorry but Amber is straight wack in comparison to his ex, Alexis...and y'all know I aintlying...

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
2ut3s0m.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I'm sorry but Amber is straight wack in comparison to his ex, Alexis...and y'all know I aint lying...

One thing is for certain, hes been a winner from day one.

I'm sorry but Amber is straight wack in comparison to his ex, Alexis...and y'all know I aint lying...

2ut3s0m.jpg

>

nahhh I think u are....u said that Amber was wack in comparison to her...thats a lie

and u could have provided a better pic to back up ur claim bruh

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I love this %##*!. She stays fly and without trying.
pimp.gif

For real? Always looks like she goes the extra mile for people to look at her.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sorry but Amber is straight wack in comparison to his ex, Alexis...and y'all know I aint lying...

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
2ut3s0m.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

I don't know about Amber being wack, but what I will say is that 'Ye seemed happier with Alexis. Damn near every pic he was in with her dude was cheesing, but he's always looking somber and moody in the pics w/ Amber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

In all honestly these N_ look ridiculous. We gonna look back at pictures like this in 20 years with a big !@+?
I'm looking right now and noticing these two looking ******ed. 

agreed. i've always thought kanye was a clown and while ol girl is bad in all instances, sexual bondage/objectified armpiece isn't a good look.

Back
Top Bottom