Amber Rose.

she could make the cut for the butterface thread. PERFECT body. ehhhh face. (IMO)
but def her and tamia have 2 of the best bodies.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

she could make the cut for the butterface thread. PERFECT body. ehhhh face. (IMO)

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Get %!#**@@ real[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
Get %!#**@@ real
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
your rolly face isnt changing my opinion. her body is banging.face is not.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Get %!#**@@ real[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
your rolly face isnt changing my opinion. her body is banging. face is not.
Sorry, but if I saw her in that thread, it'd be a reach.
laugh.gif

idl short hair like that, or her for that matter, but youre buggin

i usually dont go with NT opinion on chicks (rosa acosta) an i know im picky BUT, butterface..........................def reachin. her face has good symmetrybtw

Stop it. Her face is above average.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Stop it. Her face is above average.
pretty chicks usually hate on pretty chicks though, its only natural.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i usually dont go with NT opinion on chicks (rosa acosta) an i know im picky BUT, butterface..........................def reachin. her face has good symmetry btw
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's how I am.. I don't roll with NT's opinions onfemales and I'm picky too (from what people tell me
grin.gif
) but AmberRose, a butterface?

[/color]
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

in her defense, she did say IMO.

not everyone shares the same taste in women...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To properly address you (starzinoureyes) NO, she can't make thecut for the butterface thread. I'm not going to argue against HER OPINION though.
wink.gif
I'm done with this thread.[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

in her defense, she did say IMO.

not everyone shares the same taste in women...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To properly address you (starzinoureyes) NO, she can't make the cut for the butterface thread. I'm not going to argue against HER OPINION though.
wink.gif
I'm done with this thread though.[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this

if amber rose is a butterface

every female on NT is a butterface then.

so lets be serious for a moment.

that cant be true then right? nah.

if im not mistaken, butterface means...everything looks good on her but her face...which is exactly how i feel about amber rose. perfection minus the facephysically. nobodys hatin, please. i always give my opinion and im not afraid to say any chick is sexy. actually quite a few ppl think im a lesbian because ofthis. also, there are a few female nt'rs who have nicer faces than amber rose IN MY OPINION. as far as the full package, probably not cus no 1 on here gotamber roses body. some of u nt dudes r quick to pull the hater card if any chick on here disagrees with their point of view. -_-

carry on. moar pics!

if im not mistaken, butterface means...everything looks good on her but her face...which is exactly how i feel about amber rose. perfection minus the face physically. nobodys hatin, please. i always give my opinion and im not afraid to say any chick is sexy. actually quite a few ppl think im a lesbian because of this. also, there are a few female nt'rs who have nicer faces than amber rose IN MY OPINION. as far as the full package, probably not cus no 1 on here got amber roses body. some of u nt dudes r quick to pull the hater card if any chick on here disagrees with their point of view. -_-

carry on. moar pics!
u hatin
laugh.gif

but don't worry about it, cuz most girls are guilty of it

and don't mind her, you hold your own
grin.gif

if im not mistaken, butterface means...everything looks good on her but her face...which is exactly how i feel about amber rose. perfection minus the face physically. nobodys hatin, please. i always give my opinion and im not afraid to say any chick is sexy. actually quite a few ppl think im a lesbian because of this. also, there are a few female nt'rs who have nicer faces than amber rose IN MY OPINION. as far as the full package, probably not cus no 1 on here got amber roses body. some of u nt dudes r quick to pull the hater card if any chick on here disagrees with their point of view. -_-

carry on. moar pics!
amber_rose_smooth_magazine_07.jpg

look

all im sayin is if you consider this a butterface you must think A LOT of people are ugly.

i understand its opinion but opinion can be a reach.

you could at least said she avg lookin but butterface thats how you came off as a hater i dont know if i even called you a hater but i think i made my point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by cangn

If Amber Rose grew out her hair I think people wouldn't think shes all that. The only reason people think shes unique because she got no hair lol

i feel the same way...
I wanna see her with long har though.

does butterface mean UGLY face? or does it mean everything is good but her face? i never said she had an UGLY face. i said her face was ehhh. i dont think shehas a cute face. jesus you guys get your panties in a bunch so easily.

Webnerd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom