Amazon Prime ADDICT

Amazon Prime is like CvS Coupons you get on your receipts.

If forces you to think you are doing something by getting a "deal" but in actuality it is just telling you that you NEED to spend more money when you don't have to.

Amazon Prime can be the same, having it CAN force you to spend when you wouldn't really be thinking about spending

Last edited:
Amazon Prime is like CvS Coupons you get on your receipts.

If forces you to think you are doing something by getting a "deal" but in actuality it is just telling you that you NEED to spend more money when you don't have to.

Amazon Prime can be the same, having it CAN force you to spend when you wouldn't really be thinking about spending
well doesn't that apply to every discount and coupon ever?

I've never heard of them but now I want one.

What's the best one to buy?

I really couldn't tell you, my GF's nephew finessed her into buy one for him. That's​ how I found out it was a "thing"

Last edited by a moderator:
It may sound like snake oil but ive used 2 bottles of these and I feel a lot more sharp when I take this for a week+ at a time. Other companies like OnIt sell the same-ish product called alpha brain but its like 3 times more expensive
laugh.gif

Natural Brain Function Support - Memory, Focus & Clarity Formula
http://amzn.to/2pkiEbs
but what happens when you stop taking them?  

do you feel like ****?

It may sound like snake oil but ive used 2 bottles of these and I feel a lot more sharp when I take this for a week+ at a time. Other companies like OnIt sell the same-ish product called alpha brain but its like 3 times more expensive :lol:

Natural Brain Function Support - Memory, Focus width: 500px; height: 500px">
[/URL]
but what happens when you stop taking them?  

do you feel like ****?

Naw its not like NZT from limitless :lol:

I actually just re-upped today after not taking it for like 2 weeks to see if i'd feel like caca... i feel fine.

but bruh.. no joke... i just feel like words comes quicker after taking it a few days :rofl: i know it sounds like hogwash bruh... just try it.

Can y'all recommend a trimmer for my penis pubes?

It's looking like the Amazon down there. Thanks NT fam.

Damn. Didn't know fidget was big business.

Learned about them this weekend, still haven't seen them in the wild or maybe I just never paid attention.

The story I saw about them said kids in the classroom use them. Back when I was in school teachers probably would've taken them away and just yelled at you to focus better.

Can y'all recommend a trimmer for my penis pubes?

It's looking like the Amazon down there. Thanks NT fam.

Been using a norelco body trimmer for years. Works well enough. Kinda sucks that it takes long for my beard to grow in full but my pubes looking like they can be braided they're so long.

Naw its not like NZT from limitless
laugh.gif

I actually just re-upped today after not taking it for like 2 weeks to see if i'd feel like caca... i feel fine.

but bruh.. no joke... i just feel like words comes quicker after taking it a few days
roll.gif
i know it sounds like hogwash bruh... just try it.
im about to try this bro I need something

It may sound like snake oil but ive used 2 bottles of these and I feel a lot more sharp when I take this for a week+ at a time. Other companies like OnIt sell the same-ish product called alpha brain but its like 3 times more expensive
laugh.gif

Natural Brain Function Support - Memory, Focus & Clarity Formula
http://amzn.to/2pkiEbs
These help during yambs time too or....

For yambs go get yourself goat weed.

For lifters too, for that pump.

Thank me later

Back
Top Bottom