Amazon is buying Whole Foods for $13.7 billion

if only apple thinks like amazon and made moves like them. Apple sitting on all that cash could be dominating the market right now besides iphones and ipads

man i would like to work for amazon as an engineer or something

Last edited:
:pimp: how do you get this free btw

I knew Amazon had to be trying to take over once I got all the fruits and water delivered to me at the click of a button without having to step foot out my apartment in minutes.

if you buy it for $20 they will give you a $20 credit to use on amazon

crazy thing too is a brand new sprouts opened up next to whole foods by me. Basically an affordable WF's now amazon done bought WF's i know sprouts probably sweating now.

Last edited:
The Rich get Richer.
seriously, how are these companies allowed to get this big?

Amazon owns Whole Foods, Disney owns ABC, ESPN, Marvel and Star Wars, Comcast owns NBC and essentially the city of Philadelphia.

it's ******* obscene.

Last edited:
seriously, how are these companies allowed to get this big?

Amazon owns Whole Foods, Disney owns ABC, ESPN, Marvel and Star Wars, Comcast owns NBC and essentially the city of Philadelphia.

it's ******* obscene.

its called capitalism B

but funny how the gov stopped that ATT and Tmobile merge a few years back for $39 billion

Amazon's goal is to get ingrained into every home in America.

This is a good move to get there.

I remember reading Amazon making physical stores where you literally just go and pick up the items you need and walk out. It's all going to be automated through the Amazon App. So no more cashiers or physical cash.

Amazon ain't playing games. You might as well get down or lay down with them :lol:

You ain't lying!

We (Denver) just got Amazon Prime 2 HOUR free delivery yesterday.

They just built a regular fulfilment in the A and have a robotic fulfilment center going up in Thornton.

Taking over for the 9-fo.

In other news, bout to flex/flourish/cash out (in that order)with this Merch by Amazon account..... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
its called capitalism B

This isnt true capitalism though.

Only certain businesses are allowed to get this big.

Like you said they shut down AT&Ts moves.

True capitalism would allow my cousin to do hair out of her house with out having to be liscensed and regulated.

Cant believe we keep letting these things happen :smh:

Back
Top Bottom