Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Anyone know if there are any issues with changing your bank account info?

I put my regular savings account info, but I think I want to make a separate savings account and link that one instead.

Pretty sure you can change it bro.

Go into:
My Account
Payment and Banking
Add new bank account

Btw, my girls account and moms account are ready for tier 100.

I'm 100 sales away from tier 1000.

2018 is takeover time.

Lets all come up

Btw, my girls account and moms account are ready for tier 100.

I'm 100 sales away from tier 1000.

2018 is takeover time.

Lets all come up

I'm in the 30's for sales.... hoping to get Tiered up. Not sure when they'll do another one?

Half of my shirts are "hidden" right now, with no BSR data. I think Amazon is throttling certain shirts / colors?

Repped.

I’m away from my computer right now but sales are great for Q4. $400 in royalties in November and this month is looking even better. 57 sales in the past 7 days, I think the current freeze on uploads is working in my favor as my stuff that is selling is all first page nitches.

Repped.

I’m away from my computer right now but sales are great for Q4. $400 in royalties in November and this month is looking even better. 57 sales in the past 7 days, I think the current freeze on uploads is working in my favor as my stuff that is selling is all first page nitches.

Damn, nice. My 7 days sales seem to hover around 7-9. Mostly just from 2 shirts though.

How many designs / Tier do you have?

Repped.

Damn good job bro!

My November was $700 but December sucks for me.

98% of my shirts are hidden.

Any shirt that has ever sold for me, be it one or hundreds, are gonzo.

Only the handful of shirts that hadn't sold for me are up right now.

The people that had shirts up that had yet to sell previously are killin right now.

So awesome to hear, I remember rappin to you a few months ago and you have made huge strides since. You're having wayyyy better of a Decrmber than me g.

Glad you're crushin, I'm telling ya'll, we can grow these things to crazy levels next year!

Keep grinding

We cant all come up when amazon havent accepted all of us. Got some great ideas too smh

Sorry bro, all I can do is be the messenger and hope ya'll signed up as soon as possible. I signed my mom and lady up the day I signed up.

I know 2 Raww, Iamdef, and TurboSpartan got in soon after I started this thread.

Amazon approves accounts without any rhyme or reason, wish I could help beyond putting people onto the idea to begin with, but its their playground. I just invited ya'll to the sandbox.

If you requested an account and are still waiting my suggestion is this:

1. Start researching and soaking up game, and if you've never used graphic design software, start learning so you can be ready from jump.

2. Open an account on Redbubble, another Print On Demand site similar to Merch, but less organic traffic. People still crush it on this platform though.

3. Slightly more intriguing is the Etsy/ Printful integration. Essentially you sell on Etsy (which has a huge customer base that is used to paying a premium for things), and fulfill thru Printful. They recently made it so its super easy to set up and get up n running. I just got my account jumping so let me know if you or anybody else wants the info on how to get started.

Last edited:
i have been trying to upload my first design for about a week now and i keep getting this message no matter what

"
Please upload a file matching the artwork dimensions below.

Artwork dimensions:
4500px x 5400px

"

ive resized it a bunch of times and im pretty sure its the right px dimensions so im not sure why it keeps happening. its been like this before they suspended uploads too

anyone have an idea?

They were sent to my gmail account. Saved them to my computer from there. Uploaded from “my downloads”

They are supposed to be .png right?

They were sent to my gmail account. Saved them to my computer from there. Uploaded from “my downloads”

They are supposed to be .png right?

Yup, .png, but the dimensions have to be 4500X5400. Are you getting them from an outsourced designer?

You may have to run them thru graphic design software, or simply a resizer to fit those dimensions. When I create designs on my phone (Logopit Plus) I have to run them thru a Resizer app on my phone (set at 4500X5400) before I can upload them to Merch. Otherwise it won't accept my design.

How long have you had an account? It hasn't been 120 days has it? You have to upload at least one design before the first 120 days elapses or they will shut accounts down.

I applied to this months ago and still havent heard back. Guess I will submit another app in my girls name

Yup, .png, but the dimensions have to be 4500X5400. Are you getting them from an outsourced designer?

You may have to run them thru graphic design software, or simply a resizer to fit those dimensions. When I create designs on my phone (Logopit Plus) I have to run them thru a Resizer app on my phone (set at 4500X5400) before I can upload them to Merch. Otherwise it won't accept my design.

How long have you had an account? It hasn't been 120 days has it? You have to upload at least one design before the first 120 days elapses or they will shut accounts down.

Someone from upwork made them for me. I put them through a resizer from google but it says the same thing. Idk what’s going on

I just haven’t focused time on my account and my 120 days is up in early January. I realized the other day that I’m screwed cause they suspended uploads :/

My request fot an account is still pending approval. I need to get these BBB type shirts out asap.

I signed up for Amazon flex but there are literally never any deliveries in my area. I think something is wrong with the app.

Decided to pop back to my Spreadshirt shop since Amazon is paused. Put this Atlanta themed shirt up. Gonna do another soon

Well....

season-2-fan-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

season-2-fan-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/frgnap...color=000000&appearance=2&view=2&noCache=true

Hope everyone had a nice Q4! I just moved up to T500 after a productive December! Fully expecting a drop off in sales (already happening) until St. Patty's Day shoppers come out. Just going to keep grinding and uploading evergreen designs until the next holiday.

have some questions...so i'm an artist or whatever but nowadays i'm mostly into illustration.
if i draw something and scan it and send it in will they make it vector? or is that something i need to do myself?
how does this work exactly as it relates to image quality?

any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom