Amar'e Stoudemire is overrated.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

People are still trying to argue that Bosh >Amar'e.

That's what I'm sayin..
30t6p3b.gif

people who are trying to claim "the system" is making amare better are bugging.

first it was steve nash making amare better and he would be garbage without him. now that he's beasting and is the top pick for MVP of many analysts without nash people are still trying to find ways to discredit him and say that its "the system."

and its not only about how much he's scoring. if you actually watch knicks games you'll see a difference in the way he's scoring.

btw amare was on a fast paced offense last year and david lee is on one this year so that extra possessions argument doesnt really work. if you paid attention to the nba you would also know that Lee's numbers are also down in part due to injury.

people who are trying to claim "the system" is making amare better are bugging.

first it was steve nash making amare better and he would be garbage without him. now that he's beasting and is the top pick for MVP of many analysts without nash people are still trying to find ways to discredit him and say that its "the system."

and its not only about how much he's scoring. if you actually watch knicks games you'll see a difference in the way he's scoring.

btw amare was on a fast paced offense last year and david lee is on one this year so that extra possessions argument doesnt really work. if you paid attention to the nba you would also know that Lee's numbers are also down in part due to injury.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Someone please explain to me how Bosh > Amar'e
laugh.gif

Anyone think a trade for Melo would screw up the chemistry? I'm thinking they'd have to give up 2 of the three between Gallo/Fields/Chandler if they did then the bench would be horrible. Just wait it out for next season

our bench is already horrible
laugh.gif
they all start.

Someone please explain to me how Bosh > Amar'e
laugh.gif

Anyone think a trade for Melo would screw up the chemistry? I'm thinking they'd have to give up 2 of the three between Gallo/Fields/Chandler if they did then the bench would be horrible. Just wait it out for next season

our bench is already horrible
laugh.gif
they all start.

David Lee went from a first option to third. He was the ONLY player we had last year my man had the green light on every possession coupled with his awesome rebounding he became a all-star which he deserved but in no way can u compare him and Amare.

David Lee went from a first option to third. He was the ONLY player we had last year my man had the green light on every possession coupled with his awesome rebounding he became a all-star which he deserved but in no way can u compare him and Amare.

If Bosh was on this team and Amare was on the Heat the Heat would be so much better for it and the Knicks would still suck. Bosh isn't even 1/10th of the leader Amare is.

If Bosh was on this team and Amare was on the Heat the Heat would be so much better for it and the Knicks would still suck. Bosh isn't even 1/10th of the leader Amare is.

Amare is not overrated.. he got the Knicks competitive now.. BUT.. he aint score 30 on the heat though...

once you double team Amare and stop the knicks from doing their Pick & Roll.. its a wrapppp lol...

Amare is not overrated.. he got the Knicks competitive now.. BUT.. he aint score 30 on the heat though...

once you double team Amare and stop the knicks from doing their Pick & Roll.. its a wrapppp lol...

Back
Top Bottom