Amare says he wants to go to the Knicks in 2010 Vol. "I'm better than Chris Bosh"

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

also Bosh isn't explosive enough to have that "imma bust your !*% mentality."

bosh is plenty explosive. he's just a little #!!* .

bosh =

n16zqh.jpg

Also Bosh's anti clutchness is overstated by most raptor fans, how often do teams ask their POWER FORWARD, to stand on the perimeter create his own shotoff the dribble?
laugh.gif

Bosh has gotten so many clutch rebounds, blocks, not to mention kept over games we had no business being in.�

The fact that he even has to do this just speaks volumes about the raptor organization.

I wouldn't even blame Bosh for leaving at this point...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

bosh is NOT better then Amare
Bosh has a more complete game imo, but Stoudamire thrived pretty well under D'Antoni's offense-minded system. I would prefer Bosh sinceAmare can get a bit inconsistent over the course of the season, but either is a big step up.

I'd welcome STAT with open arms. He's better that CB4, and he's better than any Knicks big on our current roster. I hope he does land in NYC. Hisswag is swagtacular.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Of course he wants to go there..

Ya'll forgetting who the coach is? ..

Mike _ ' Antoni
He knows that's the only coach that will allow him to not play defense and just run up and down the court.

Damn our team is gonna be good going into 10 - 11 season.

With the money we have available and the unrestricted free agent talent of that summer...
pimp.gif

LeBron or no LeBron we will be a contender in the East.

If e took him in that Draft lik we were supposed to we wouldnt have had this problem. We alos pased up Nene. he coulda been legit in the East

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If e took him in that Draft lik we were supposed to we wouldnt have had this problem. We alos pased up Nene. he coulda been legit in the East
Well technically, they drafted him...but traded him away for Antonio McDyess, if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

smh.gif

Artest
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom