[| -- Am I tripping or did Carmelo Anthony cut his BRAIDS off?!?!?! -- |]

Now my dude look like Creepa
smh.gif

no lie, i only know like one dude who still got his braids. at least cut them off when you finish school

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

e093b0b5bd91121268262c26beb5ba77-getty-83010368sl015_charlotte_bob.jpg

why does my dude look like the force of the layup is sucking his soul from his body?

he got the 'i just looked in the bucket of truth' on upright citizens brigade facial expression....

he looks like the white dude in training day when he hit the dust....
23wp6iu.gif

Try again.

I'm happy he did it braids are played...grown men should not have braids leave it to the mid and high school kids.

Plus ain't nuthin better than a dude wit a fresh ceasar or fade clean cut men are sexy

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

I'm happy he did it braids are played...grown men should not have braids leave it to the mid and high school kids.

Plus ain't nuthin better than a dude wit a fresh ceasar or fade clean cut men are sexy
there you have it folks...

Waves > Braids.

speaking of which, I'm bout to get the 360 game poppin back again, somebody get a waves thread started
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

there you have it folks...

Waves > Braids.

speaking of which, I'm bout to get the 360 game poppin back again, somebody get a waves thread started
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.......I'll set one off as soon as I get back from the barber.

Na he don't look better without the braids. lol
I'm a guy I don't give a %%# about that ayo stuff.

Back
Top Bottom