AM I THE ONLY PERSON WITH A COMPUTER WHO HAS YET TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC ?

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Exactly. Having an iPod opened my ears to a whole new world of music. I download various artists and genres of music just because I can. It's so quick and easy and it broadens my views on music

? what that does that have to do with having an ipod? its just a device? are you saying you pay i-tunes for music?
otherwise your praise goes towards the internet, not the ipod.

I miss topsite axs btw
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Exactly. Having an iPod opened my ears to a whole new world of music. I download various artists and genres of music just because I can. It's so quick and easy and it broadens my views on music

? what that does that have to do with having an ipod? its just a device? are you saying you pay i-tunes for music?
otherwise your praise goes towards the internet, not the ipod.

I miss topsite axs btw
tired.gif

because I have 80 gigs to fill. If something catches my ear that I normally dont listen to, I'll download it and just throw it on my ipod just because.I have so much space why not use it? If I didnt have an ipod I dont think I would be putting 80 gigs of music onto individual CD-Rs

Man I just learned how to download music a month or two ago, but nah I wasn't walking around with a CD player prior to that.

I would like to learn better ways to download music though ***cough, cough***.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I subscribe monthly to an online record pool
What is that If You doing mind me asking?

You get to hear the latest singles ?

Yah, it's mainly for working DJs and producers

You get the latest singles and promos as if they were vinyl, meaning you get the dirty, clean, acapella, and instrumental versions. That's what a recordpool basically is

Back
Top Bottom