Am I The Only One That Likes Talking to Girls with Boyfriends?iimia

i swear i'm a magnet for females with boyfriends,
smh.gif

. . currently messing with one right now, there's a lot of bs that comes with it though.

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

all the perks with none of the responsibilities

What are these perks exactly? Just curious, assuming that you're only talking to these types of girls as your title indicates...

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

that $%$! is starting to become a deal breaker for me. its alot better than having your own girl because they not gone blow your phone up or wanna be with you all day, they got a man to buy them $%$! so you really not spending money....all the perks with none of the responsibilities

My Man,
pimp.gif
, I always end up talking to girls with boyfriends.....Karma has caught up with me on this though, smh

NikeTalker23 wrote:   
One day you're going to get your face busted in with a bat. After that, I'm sure you'll change your ways.

Sid Nasty wrote:
is it just me or do i think one day your going to get your face busted in with a bat. then maybe youll learn your lesson.

Copy Pasta? 
grin.gif

I do this too.

Me: when we gon @%#%?
her: i have a boyfriend.
me: ok? yall not getting married sooooooo when are we going to @%#%
her: ummm....

few more texts and a couple weeks later:
devil.gif
to
pimp.gif
then
nerd.gif

How does that entail that I have low self esteem? I get annoyed easily by girls I dont really like talking or wanting to chill wit me...im not on that !@@@. I got my own girl for all of the extra !@@@ outside of sex. Girls are gonna cheat anyway, why not embrace it instead of passing it up? Dudes thinking they girls are all innocent, you playing yourself...Because believe me, she will run into a savage that get her loose as a goose

i always found it corny to actively seek out a girl that had a boyfriend. it's one thing to get with a girl who has a boyfriend by happenstance, but you'd actually prefer it over having your own shorty?
laugh.gif

if you don't want the responsibilities of a relationship, that's fine... find a single girl on the same page as you. they're out there.

Back
Top Bottom