Am I the only one that does this? Vol. Online Coupons

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

NAW I DON'T SHOP ON KARMALOOP

laugh.gif

Sorry, not sorry
laugh.gif

I'm a very giving person, but F your referral link B. If you going to post a link, tell people what you're getting out the deal.

People getting worked up because they're $13 Big Mac Coupon won't be free, it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, you must not buy fundraiser chocolates either. Probably just buy the candy at CVS right in front of the kids huh? LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Sorry, not sorry
laugh.gif

I'm a very giving person, but F your referral link B. If you going to post a link, tell people what you're getting out the deal.

People getting worked up because they're $13 Big Mac Coupon won't be free, it's not that serious.
reported as per:

2. Swearing is unacceptable.Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+","beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" isalso unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations,acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not betolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may bemade according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOTUSE IT.

lame. especially when most of the time you get a small discount for using the referral.

edit: ^ also reported in case copped wasn't being serious.#selfishswag

my mistake, i read the whole thread and seen who made that post.

good job reporting him.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Sorry, not sorry
laugh.gif

You make so much sense.
E-props, bro......e-props
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I do it sometimes too depending on the op though. If op links me to site with his referral link without mentioning it before hand then no. If he mentions it and leaves the choice up to me then yes.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I do it sometimes too depending on the op though. If op links me to site with his referral link without mentioning it before hand then no. If he mentions it and leaves the choice up to me then yes.

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

Why are people getting so worked up over groupons? Y'all are acting like I'm stealing money from a charity, we're talking about referral links. If I know you, I'll help you out. If you post a link knowing you're getting something out of it but passing it along as you're not then I'll buy it on my own.

When i put referral links to these social deals on my Facebook or whatever, I tell people "5 people buy this so I can get it free!". I give people the choice.

Back
Top Bottom