Am I the only one not excited for the holidays?

I don't care much for the holidays. I'm just glad I get to
go home and be with the fam and friends. It's also nice
to get a break from school. This semester's been
the worst so far.

I don't care much for the holidays. I'm just glad I get to
go home and be with the fam and friends. It's also nice
to get a break from school. This semester's been
the worst so far.

i felt the same way last year but this time, it feels a little different.  i feel like i'm more in the holiday mood.  i'm excited to spend time with my family and get together with my friends!

i felt the same way last year but this time, it feels a little different.  i feel like i'm more in the holiday mood.  i'm excited to spend time with my family and get together with my friends!

It's my favorite time of the year, and I don't even celebrate Christmas. I mean who doesn't like holidays and the opportunity to spend time with family members?

It's my favorite time of the year, and I don't even celebrate Christmas. I mean who doesn't like holidays and the opportunity to spend time with family members?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i just wanna go home
laugh.gif
Word.
College stress was really killing me slowly.
In the words of Tony Hayward, "I'd like my life back."

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i just wanna go home
laugh.gif
Word.
College stress was really killing me slowly.
In the words of Tony Hayward, "I'd like my life back."

I still look forward to it but I was thinking back on how much more I looked forward to thanksgiving weekend before college. Those four days off from school meant christmas break and new years is right around the corner

I still look forward to it but I was thinking back on how much more I looked forward to thanksgiving weekend before college. Those four days off from school meant christmas break and new years is right around the corner

Yeah, as the years have gone by I've become less and less of a fan of the holidays, makes me sad.

Yeah, as the years have gone by I've become less and less of a fan of the holidays, makes me sad.

hella homecooked food
COD black ops
plenty bud/alc
hometown pplz and fam
go get new clothes (mall here is
sick.gif
)

*gucci* yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa *gucci*

hella homecooked food
COD black ops
plenty bud/alc
hometown pplz and fam