Am I The Only One NOT Enjoying The Holidays?

That's Mississippi then
Da souf is da souf 
laugh.gif

Koopa.....reply to this thread after your 4th drink.

Then tell us how you really feel.

I just broke up with my gf 3 days ago and my family didn't celebrate this year. So yeah on the same boat OP. Lonely just playing PS4. Couple of friends invited me out but not going to lie the break up is getting to me. It was a 6 year relationship.

I was in a similar position last year as you OP and the holidays were rough for me. I think what happened last year is sort of casting a shadow over this year's holidays too.

As I've been getting older the holidays are becoming more and more "meh" to me.

Last edited:
I just broke up with my gf 3 days ago and my family didn't celebrate this year. So yeah on the same boat OP. Lonely just playing PS4. Couple of friends invited me out but not going to lie the break up is getting to me. It was a 6 year relationship.
frown.gif

Is this a real break up or one of those I'm mad right now break ups?

Asking because I know how hard is to break up after 6 years.

Hell me n my BM been breaking up for 2 years 
laugh.gif

:frown:

Hell me n my BM been breaking up for 2 years :lol:

Is real. I'm tired of the back and forth. I finally accepted that she is no longer the one. I'm more mad of all the effort and time wasted than it being about her.

Can't wait for this **** to be over.

I never thought I cared for the holiday season until my mom passed in '07. Hasn't been the same since. :smh:

Also, the fact that it was 75 out today kinda pisses me off.

Yeah this holiday season seemed a little off then again it's been in the 70s all month in SC kinda weird but I'll take it!

it's too damn hot! 

I got crappy gift for my mom and brothers, just not in the spirit this year

Last edited:
I'm not enjoying the Holidays cause i need some booty! Haven't gotten any since last Saturday. i'm suffering from withdrawals over here y'all!

Myself personally, I don't celebrate Holidays @ 25. My life is good and jolly year round, it doesn't take my birthday or thanksgiving/ christmas for me to feel it.
I'm trying to live everyday. :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'm not enjoying the Holidays cause i need some booty! Haven't gotten any since last Saturday. i'm suffering from withdrawals over here y'all!
Try spending your horny years a German still at 23. Smh suppressing myself because of religion :smh: :smh: :smh:. No religion is worth being edgy, hot and bothered all the time. Rock solid and throbbing every single night can't sleep want to feel a woman warmth bad.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty meh this year as well. I recently told my family I've been dealing with depression after hiding it the past couple of years. Winter doesn't help either.

I haven't been this excited to get back to school (undergrad) in a while. It's like the only thing that keeps my mind somewhat occupied. If not, my thoughts get the best of me. Being around family only makes it worse

Lost my temper
Tried to kick in my mothers door
I'm no longer living there anymore because of that.

:/
 Damn I cussed my mother out through text messages so Im not talking to her anymore. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Probably my worst one to date.

Sooooooo ******* lonely right now 
frown.gif

This **** sucks.

One of the few times #teamdolo has bit me in the ***.
Dude complaining about being lonely...

Currently posting this from work. Had my braces tightened yesterday and cant even chew a hot cheetoh.

Had to wake up early to shovel my driveway, like 8 inches of snow. Woke up late getting ready for work, couldnt run to Walmart to get some yogurt or something to eat.

Currently sitting at work bored out of my mind and starving like a mf'er surrounded by food my teeth feel like they're shattering on.

You got hands fam, use em

frown.gif

Hell me n my BM been breaking up for 2 years 
laugh.gif
Is real. I'm tired of the back and forth. I finally accepted that she is no longer the one. I'm more mad of all the effort and time wasted than it being about her.
I feel this way even after my 1-3 month joints. Fall in some new box and you'll forget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom