Am I the only dude feeling Jazmine Sullivan?

I've already gotten over this album cuz I played it the !$@! out when I got it

But my man Luch--you finna have me throw this back in the rotation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I've always said The Miseducation in terms of being a musical masterpiece > RD and Illmatic And I'll stick by that til my dying day
I don't see how anyone could argue with you there... Jazmine Sullivan is definitely appreciated, though.
eh...
grin.gif
... no bueno. I love all three, but I wouldn't say the Miseducation is more "musical" than the other three. That'slike saying Veggie Lasagna is more of a meal thanFried chicken and mashed potatoes.. I guess it could be betterdepending on personal preference, but it ain't like it's an objective "taste-o-meter" or anything. So go for what you know... all 3 CDs getit in anyway
pimp.gif

I can't stand her for some reason.
No racist, I think its because she looks sorta ethiopian.
I know stoneface me, but hey at least I'm honest.
Plus she is sorta fat too, and that stupid song about
breaking car windows and !%@@.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Ethinopian chicks are some of the most beautiful women walking this earth
indifferent.gif

I saw her last week @ the Ne Yo Music Soulchild concert 2 weeks ago & she's a very talented singer. She has a strong voice & I can see big thingsfrom her in the future. Besides LT&B I'm feeling Hurricane & Dream Big

I like the songs on the album but I think that the album was all over the place with no real direction or theme to it so that's kinda why I dont play it asoften. She can sing though and is a good artist so that's my only gripe.

Bust Your Windows ruined me on her. She's a bird to me and will be until she comes out with a song that I just can't not listen to.

Then I was randomly going through her album and I heard a song about how broads getting hit by there dudes and it just sounded like something somebody Idon't like would say. So yea...

She can sing her @$# off though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Ethinopian chicks are some of the most beautiful women walking this earth
indifferent.gif
AMEN TO THAT BRO! Some Ethiopian women are dumb HOT!
pimp.gif

As for Jazmine. Her music is nice.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I like the songs on the album but I think that the album was all over the place with no real direction or theme to it so that's kinda why I dont play it as often. She can sing though and is a good artist so that's my only gripe.

thats how i feel...

grin.gif
smh.gif

ethiopian chicks are BAD. she is not. but she can sing. I just don't get down with that bust ya windows song. chicks dig that $#+ I guess

I was frontin on her for a minute but Lions Tigers & Bears is pretty nice... the words to that song hits me everytime!

No sir, you are not the only one. She has a very good voice. Vocally she has the strength to last in the music biz. I put her up there w/ ChristinaAguilera's voice.

Though she sounds like Lauren a bit, I was reminded of Randy Crawford.

Back
Top Bottom