Am I the only 1 thinks that Beyonce music are starting to get freaking annoying?

^ beyonce has no 'chops'. whenever she has to strain to hit a note, even a little bit, she just ends up yelling instead.

she is not in a league with keys. keys can sing well.

on that note keys is not in the same league as people like christina aguilera or mariah carey when it comes to singing prowess.

the real test is when they sing live.

beyonces yells, keys is a bit disappointing live, carey has fallen off a bit, but it's mainly due to her being too busy tryng to look 'still sexy'but christina can still put it down.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2mfhdsp.jpg

You guys are gay.

8=========D I just popped a woody

Me & Shorty was having this discussion yesterday after Alicia Keys - Diary came on.. I was telling her " this is real music right here ", beyonceused to make real music.. I dunno what happened.

She's a super beyonce stan, so she wasnt tryn hear me
smh.gif

No offense, but Clutchshooter... please go have a seat. Clearly you don't know anything about vocals and what it takes to be a vocalist.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

SHE WAS NEVER THAT HOT.

Negro please.. the biddy was even hot at 15 years old making a cameo on Smart Guy and you acting like that .gifain't what it do... go home Roger...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

SHE WAS NEVER THAT HOT.

Negro please.. the biddy was even hot at 15 years old making a cameo on Smart Guy and you acting like that .gif ain't what it do... go home Roger...
smh.gif
QFT....I'd hit in an instant.

Just don't like her "music".

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

SHE WAS NEVER THAT HOT.

Negro please.. the biddy was even hot at 15 years old making a cameo on Smart Guy and you acting like that .gif ain't what it do... go home Roger...
smh.gif

just because you drool over anything that pop culture tells you is 'hot' doesnt mean everyone does.

No offense, but Clutchshooter... please go have a seat. Clearly you don't know anything about vocals and what it takes to be a vocalist.
however i know what sounds nice and beyonce does not.

yes i been feeling the same way i freaking hate her songs they are annoying and waayyy overplayed and overrated on the radio

Back
Top Bottom