am i loser for going to disneyland by myself?

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
i have a solo tokyo trip this coming oct.
i never been to disneyland and i aways wanted to go ever since i was a kid so i thought maybe i should just go to tokyo disneyland
only problem is im an adult (23)
now im starting to doubt myself cause i feel like it'll be super awkward :lol:
everyone will be with their friends/spouse/kids and im gonna be riding solo on the rides :lol::frown:::

thoughts?

This was a thread topic about 2 months ago..I would never go to an amusement park by myself..if I really wanted to go id take my nephew..when I was younger had a six flags pass..and never ever went once by myself..love the roller coasters/food/atmosphere..the thought never even crossed my mind until I read the topic

Who cares bruh. DO YOU!! if it makes you happy and that's what you want to do, then roll with it!! At the end of the day, no one pays your bills but you! The opinions of others should never matter.

5aa1f3d96700e665.jpg

If you go, it wont be as good as going with someone.
We humans b. We are designed to share in each others joy and pain.
We always want to share in experiences/ relate, and have understanding.
It might suck due to loneliness. If it don't, it just wont be as fun as sharing the experience with someone.

As someone who's taken their kids to Disneyland numerous times, I actually wish I could go by myself. Single rider line all day.

i never been to disneyland and i aways wanted to go ever since i was a kid so i thought maybe i should just go to tokyo disneyland
everyone will be with their friends/spouse/kids and im gonna be riding solo on the rides :lol::frown:::

thoughts?

If you perceive yourself to be awkward, then you will appear awkward to others. If you feel normal and act confident, then people wouldn't even take notice of you being alone, and you wouldn't stand out as weird.

Rent a prostitute if you don't wanna go by yourself. At least you know it will end with a happy ending

Rent a prostitute if you don't wanna go by yourself. At least you know it will end with a happy ending

Like Larry when he took the hooker with him to the dodgers game so he could use to the HOV lane and beat traffic.

everyone will be with their friends/spouse/kids and im gonna be riding solo on the rides :lol::frown::::

thoughts?
aint nothing wrong
single rider lines are SUPER short
have fun op
post pics
always wanted to go to tokyo disneyland

Back
Top Bottom