AM I LATE WITH THIS? Vol. This dude would die if this was my sister...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You really can't rationalize hitting a woman I'm sorry.  If she sleeps with another dude and you are that mad go fight him.

Never ok to hit a female.   (not even if she hits you)

Stop lying G.

You telling me if a broad came at you with a baseball bat and rocked you on the ribs, you'd just walk away and let her swing at your back?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's not usually ok to hit a female, but in some cases I condone them getting their #@%!@ whooped.

As far as I'm concerned if a broad sparks some physical *+%!, then the man has every right to get in that ***.

If A hits you with the intent of causing harm, handle your business however you feel.

There is no right way to deal with that IMO.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

You really can't rationalize hitting a woman I'm sorry.  If she sleeps with another dude and you are that mad go fight him.

Stop lying G.

You telling me if a broad came at you with a baseball bat and rocked you on the ribs, you'd just walk away and let her swing at your back?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's not usually ok to hit a female, but in some cases I condone them getting their #@%!@ whooped.

As far as I'm concerned if a broad sparks some physical *+%!, then the man has every right to get in that ***.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Stop lying G.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

not sure how i feel about this... seems like she had shut up in the car, and he just wanted to keep it going... but i dont know... we dont know their relationship/situation so its hard to judge... dude did seem a lil out of line tho... chick was big enough to deck em tho

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

What in the bumbaclot are these rude boys talkin about?

-The Juice

hahah what does bumbaclot mean, my freinds were saying that, i think from a song
A Team (Aceyalone and Abstract Rude)  forget the song though

such a damn shame that this so called "man" would do that shhhh.....if that was my sister it i would get him wit the......

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

I would never even let another girl hit my sister, let alone a guy put hands on them without making that persons life hell everytime i see them.

Had a bad exp. with this drunk dude hitting my sister. smh
snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

^ Whats the story?

Sister was at a get together and her friends boyfriend got all hammered and got all violent and she was behind him and he turned around thinking it was someone else and dotted her eye.
I wasnt there but I got a text from her friend because my sister whos a few years older was scared to tell me. 
When I get there I punched the window out, reached around and unlocked the door and went in and went off and left him all bloody. His little brother who was only 17 ran up and I dropped him (which I felt bad after because he was young)
 Luckily I had 3 of my boys with me because there was still like 5 of his boys there so I would of easily got jumped. I could have easily did jail time for this but I guess I got lucky he didnt press charges.
I was 21 when this happened and dude was 30 lol so he was embarrassed the next day lol

Funny thing is my brother in law was out of town for work when this happens and when he went to dudes house and left him missing all of his top front teeth.  

Meh... the asian guy beating up on the asian girl next to the road is far worse. If someone can post the video that'd be great... I forget the title.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Originally Posted by solematic j21

^ Whats the story?

Sister was at a get together and her friends boyfriend got all hammered and got all violent and she was behind him and he turned around thinking it was someone else and dotted her eye.
I wasnt there but I got a text from her friend because my sister whos a few years older was scared to tell me. 
When I get there I punched the window out, reached around and unlocked the door and went in and went off and left him all bloody. His little brother who was only 17 ran up and I dropped him (which I felt bad after because he was young)
 Luckily I had 3 of my boys with me because there was still like 5 of his boys there so I would of easily got jumped. I could have easily did jail time for this but I guess I got lucky he didnt press charges.
I was 21 when this happened and dude was 30 lol so he was embarrassed the next day lol

Funny thing is my brother in law was out of town for work when this happens and when he went to dudes house and left him missing all of his top front teeth.  

cool story bro...

so your bro in law knocked a guy out unconscious and took out all his teeth because your sisters friend's b/f accidentally hit her all while being piss drunk...

again,

cool story bro.

Back
Top Bottom