AM I LATE WITH THIS? Vol. This dude would die if this was my sister...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I would never even let another girl hit my sister, let alone a guy put hands on them without making that persons life hell everytime i see them.

Had a bad exp. with this drunk dude hitting my sister. smh 

wasn't even that bad. wha happnin gyalllllllllllll ya creepin wit di next guy meh a give yuh a back slap in a ya face

as his friend just sits there and video tapes it like its cool. What is wrong with the world. I hope both those kids get their @$& beat

like i've always heard, "if he hits a woman then he's scared to hit a man" i'd whoop his #$@ just short of death, $!#@ doesn't sit well with me

Not condoning the dude, but I kinda fault the chick for letting that tender heart !## ninja swing on her without blacking his eye.

That ninja look softer than a pillow.

you know coming from a carribean background, what he did wasn't even that bad...as horrible as that is to say.

First before I judge I would like to know the back story...because also coming from a carribean background, women of there like to "play a fool with demselves" so I reserve the right to judge.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

you know coming from a carribean background, what he did wasn't even that bad...as horrible as that is to say.

First before I judge I would like to know the back story...because also coming from a carribean background, women of there like to "play a fool with demselves" so I reserve the right to judge.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
...You sound stupid bruh.

She walked away, and he still choked the %!*!%.

so its cool for a man to put his hands on your mom/sis/daughter.....? 

Originally Posted by air max 87

not without being beat within a inch of thier life.....

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Did you guys miss the part where I said "as horrible as that is to say"

My viewpoint is that of a carribean, your viewpoint is that of an american we're not gonna view the same thing the same way....Is it right, no.  But what if the girl in the video did some grimey *+*$ like sleep with another man in his bed...imagine that was you....I mean it's still not right to do some *+*$ like that but you would want to.  Therefore before I say he was totally wrong I want to know what the situation was.

If the guy just did that over some stupidness then all the comments before me and after me about hitting him with doorknobs and *+*$ are warranted.  Before you jump to conclusions you should have more perspective on the situation.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by air max 87

not without being beat within a inch of thier life.....
Of course it's not cool, but people gotta realize the way they do certain things in america is not how they handle it in other countries.  And theres also the reprecussions of what this guy did that will probably come back to haunt him (i.e. cousin's brothers, fathers, uncles reigning a beatdown on him).

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Did you guys miss the part where I said "as horrible as that is to say"

My viewpoint is that of a carribean, your viewpoint is that of an american we're not gonna view the same thing the same way....Is it right, no.  But what if the girl in the video did some grimey *+*$ like sleep with another man in his bed...imagine that was you....I mean it's still not right to do some *+*$ like that but you would want to.  Therefore before I say he was totally wrong I want to know what the situation was.

If the guy just did that over some stupidness then all the comments before me and after me about hitting him with doorknobs and *+*$ are warranted.  Before you jump to conclusions you should have more perspective on the situation.

You really can't rationalize hitting a woman I'm sorry.  If she sleeps with another dude and you are that mad go fight him.

Never ok to hit a female.   (not even if she hits you)

boy look softer than wet bread
smh.gif

i'm trying to understand, with island women being as hardcore as they are, why didn't this chick try & defend herself? i'm sure she could've took his frail #%$ on.

Back
Top Bottom