Am I in the wrong here?

This thread is hilarious especially the family beef.
laugh.gif

If deliberate blatant disrespect and an intention to humiliate is not grounds for break up than just ask her to marry you cause you will never leave her anyway.

If deliberate blatant disrespect and an intention to humiliate is not grounds for break up than just ask her to marry you cause you will never leave her anyway.

Just went through the thread, talk about backfire.
laugh.gif

OP you need to retrieve your spine and balls from your GF ASAP, broad sounds like a head case too.
30t6p3b.gif

Just went through the thread, talk about backfire.
laugh.gif

OP you need to retrieve your spine and balls from your GF ASAP, broad sounds like a head case too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

alien.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)
......but....what about the guy she spent your birthday with??

alien.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)
......but....what about the guy she spent your birthday with??

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?

This dude is happy with kissing another man's kids.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?

This dude is happy with kissing another man's kids.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so OP's account was hacked by the gf...? or whats going on in here?

That statement was taken from the forumspring of OP's gf. Obviously some NTer asked about the game situation and that was hey reply.
That easy huh? she watched the game with another dude just cuz of what was in op? let that bird fly.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so OP's account was hacked by the gf...? or whats going on in here?

That statement was taken from the forumspring of OP's gf. Obviously some NTer asked about the game situation and that was hey reply.
That easy huh? she watched the game with another dude just cuz of what was in op? let that bird fly.

laugh.gif
So you're satisfied that your girl was watching the game with some other dude on your Birthday and is probably looser than the Cavs D right about now?

laugh.gif
So you're satisfied that your girl was watching the game with some other dude on your Birthday and is probably looser than the Cavs D right about now?

Back
Top Bottom