AM 95ID updated on Member's Only site!!!!!!!!111

About the 160, I'm just bugged over the fact that they keep raising it. Yes it's a small amount, but that's how they get you. For all those that are saying it's just $10, you're just buying into that idea. now if it were drastic like from 110 to 160, you'd be bugged too. but since it's a gradual thing such as $10, you dont mind....see where I'm getting at? Maybe not, but I'm just bugged over the constant price increases for something that really isnt an upgrade.

I regret not getting white contrast stitching, I had it on there but changed it back to black.

Ordered these the other day.

47b7d611b3127ccebb48ffb3b46b00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:TheRiza27::.​

i dont know wat u guys c in am 95s. to me they are :x
sick.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

^ Wow, that is just wild. I've heard them described that way alot though... I think most people have called them "so ugly they are just cool". I don't know, something has always struck me about the 95's. I remember the "rich" kids in my high school all seemed to have the neon yellow pair in 95 when they first dropped. I skated at least a few hours a day at the time so I was wearing the Drydek 1's (one of the best skate shoes I have ever owned), but I seriously fell in love with the colorway/full air bubble (first time I can remember anything beyond the jordan/90/87 signature nike cut out). I have to credit the re-release of the infared 90's (my favorite shoe of all time) and the Neon 95's for the first time as starting my real love for sneakers. (well and the TB Jordan III's, but I digress)
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

I NEED HELP!!I

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF THOSE AIR MAX 95'S THAT WERE WHITE PATENT AND ORANGE AND BLACK?

hope someone knows what im talking about!

thanks!

damn not enough colors! smh
I only have 1 goal in life...to smash Megan Good really good
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I know exactly what you're talking about with that AM 95 with Patent...your best bet in hunting that photo is checking the AM ID thread in Showcase! Possibly archives, too.

sheesh, is it really that hard to recreate someone else's colorway?

why not just go on the site, play around, and perhaps :wow:
eek.gif
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

^YES finally someone!

i did all that. looked at the official nike id thread, wdywt post, and in this thread too. still no luck.

does anyone have a pic!?

thanks!

How long are these going to be up for?

Anyone know?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

well i for one tripped when i realized that burberry jacked up the price of their polos $10...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

I messed around for quite a bit with these just so now, and I just want to get all them together in one place, so feel free to comment or take any of these. I don't care.

But here's what I drummed up:

#1- white/neon, w/ black accent + white eyestays (black midsole)

#2- white/neon, w/ black accent + white eyestays (white midsole)

#3- white/neon, w/ white accent + black eyestays (black midsole)

#4- white/neon, w/ white accent + black eyestays (white midsole)

#5- black/neon, w/ white eyestays

#6- black/neon, w/ white eyestays

#7- black/columbia, w/ columbia eyestays

#8- black/columbia, w/ black eyestays

#9- black/neon, w/ black eyestays

#10- USA

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

is it worth it to be a member?

Team DC/MD/VA​

young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

PoloFreaks - What color option did you use for that neon green? Altitude green, Neon yellow, something else...?

damn i cant remember my password and it wont let me reset it

Team DC/MD/VA​

young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

Back
Top Bottom