AM 95ID updated on Member's Only site!!!!!!!!111

Thats what I was trippen about too, 160 is steeep.

EDIT: CA Residents, it came out to be 184.88 after tax and shipping. Steep but can't wait until they come in.Only my 2nd pair of ID's.

Quote:
link please

edit: forget it i got it. but heres the link for the lazy people. LINK
btw, you're really annoying.
:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Am back! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!."​

surprise surprise - im not feeling these at all.
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

ehhh, i logged in and im dissapointed. Its like THE EXACT SAME THING, with the addition of the Leather option. PASS, id rather get the NON member version ($10 cheaper for the same design i made)

how does one become a member?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Ha, you guys are seriously tripping off of a $10 increase for "premium" materials. I mean normally I understand the complaints about nike rasing their prices (although inflation does happen), but people were paying up to $40 just to get a 255 pass to make the same exact 95's that you can get now for $160 (granted I got a pass for free, but I don't live in NY so factor that in as well). I have the previous 95 id's too, but if I could have paid $10 more for the options they are offering now I would have in a second. I ordered an infared pair and it is all I can do not to order a white/patent/neon yellow pair as well.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

I guess the tradeoff is not having to go all the way to NYC. But don't get me wrong, I'm having a hard time coming up with something I'd spend roughly $182 on after tax and shipping.

^Before I get flammed when I was talking about the $160 price tag I didn't mean compared to the price at the studio. I was refering to the difference from the regular 95 ID's and the one with premium materials. Although now that I think about it... If I remember correctly the 95's were originally $140 on the site before the "premium" price up grade when the AM1 & 90 got outrageous. But oh well, I'm still not really tripping off the $160 price tag. But then again I'm not lucky enough to live a short train ride away from the studio so it is all a matter of perspective.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Back
Top Bottom