AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by air max 87

no one has seen the sweater yet for the neon 95s? it was pictured in the catalog pics.?

if you look at the picture with the jacket and shirt the crewneck is down at bottom

Originally Posted by clearsole23

no one has seen the sweater yet for the neon 95s? it was pictured in the catalog pics.?

if you look at the picture with the jacket and shirt the crewneck is down at bottom
huh? i dont mean catalog pics, i mean in person... 

Been wondering the same thing...my spot received the apparel and the Crewneck was left out....I'm hoping it comes in later.

if finishline is gettin them i thinking NDC is getting them, which means SWOOSH!!!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

waiting on these to hit ndc

cant wait.... the 27th is the date I was told.

Originally Posted by omarijp

if finishline is gettin them i thinking NDC is getting them, which means SWOOSH!!!!!

You already know

Im happy these are made in ALL sizes.

Ill have to cop a baby pair also now.

and Im STILL looking for that crew too. Thats too ill to pass on
pimp.gif

a lot of stores are getting these in this week... don't sleep until 03/20/10... get yours now!!!

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Bought the tee and the jacket today...

2a5g4cz.jpg

o5xd1c.jpg
where did you get these from? i need to cop for the Player price

so it will be easier... whats the style and color code for both items? thanks

I picked up that jacket several weeks ago at premier skate shop. I don't know if anymore are available.

might be that it got scrapped.  Lets hope not.  

Back
Top Bottom