Alrighty, I'm Making A Thread ... Adam Shefter ...

lilstarz07

Banned
shut the @#*$ up ... seriously shut that @%%@ up ... ##!%!# @#*$ ...

if i here you drop one more obvious +#%%%+! coaching move like its "breaking news omg ahhh" ima blow my brains out ... this dude has reported mikeshannannannanahans itinerary 7 times in the past hour on sportscenter ...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

shut the @#*$ up ... seriously shut that @%%@ up ... ##!%!# @#*$ ...

if i here you drop one more obvious +#%%%+! coaching move like its "breaking news omg ahhh" ima blow my brains out ... this dude has reported mike shannannannanahans itinerary 7 times in the past hour on sportscenter ...

indifferent.gif

The Brett Favre offseason was way worse man, relax before you bust a blood vessel

I will say this tho, I do feel he definitely started that "Terrell Owens trade" rumor singlehandedly early in the season, and Im not a fan of thosein his position who "make" news. Just do the reporting, leave that other #$%% for the blogs....

its espn's fault. i hate him too though. dont know how many times ive heard "heres adam shefter with some inside knowledge"

Blame whoever decided to have Sportscenter 2-3 hours or whatever it is. There's only so much you can cover from the past day of sports. As a result, theyrehash the same storylines/highlights over and over.

Adam Schefter is $. He's basically your one stop shop for info and news about the NFL on Twitter. Dude stays glued to his Blackberry

Man i miss the old Schefter who used to call out ESPN for how bad their "reporting" was.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I will say this tho, I do feel he definitely started that "Terrell Owens trade" rumor singlehandedly early in the season, and Im not a fan of those in his position who "make" news. Just do the reporting, leave that other #$%% for the blogs....

Nah Ed Werder was the mastermind behind that mess
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom