Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.

Yep. if she dont have them jays then thats it, its over

Originally Posted by Dragon

How do you guys feel about girls who pay attention to sports? like one of the boys type things. I dated a girl who was a sports fan like my self and I thought it was awesome but after I started to realize shouldn't she be learning how to cook or something. However i dont mind her watching the games, but she shouldn't know stats and stuff.
I don't like chicks that are really into sports. I was at Yardhouse or whatever with this girl and a game was on TV and she said something like, "Did you know he hit like .450 in April?"
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

How do you guys feel about girls who pay attention to sports? like one of the boys type things. I dated a girl who was a sports fan like my self and I thought it was awesome but after I started to realize shouldn't she be learning how to cook or something. However i dont mind her watching the games, but she shouldn't know stats and stuff.
I don't like chicks that are really into sports. I was at Yardhouse or whatever with this girl and a game was on TV and she said something like, "Did you know he hit like .450 in April?"
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

Welp, I've officially heard it all...

qoahc3.gif

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

qoahc3.gif

laugh.gif
No wonder why YNS, some of yall worse than Chili.

Good luck tho, u will never find the "total package."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

laugh.gif

exactly.  I feel sorry for all of you with long $*@ lists.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

laugh.gif

exactly.  I feel sorry for all of you with long $*@ lists.

well that sucks for y'all.. some of things you guys are pointing out, my girl used to do (like smoking) but she don't do it anymore with me.

well that sucks for y'all.. some of things you guys are pointing out, my girl used to do (like smoking) but she don't do it anymore with me.

-Can't achieve a coherent sentence.
-Is ignorant to current events in the world, but can tell you the latest celebrity gossip.
-Still dwindles in he said she said drama.
-No ambition
-Too clingy
-Smothering
-Unhealthy eater
-Non-ability to have a interesting conversation.

-Can't achieve a coherent sentence.
-Is ignorant to current events in the world, but can tell you the latest celebrity gossip.
-Still dwindles in he said she said drama.
-No ambition
-Too clingy
-Smothering
-Unhealthy eater
-Non-ability to have a interesting conversation.

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Seriously?

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho

The only turn off I would find in a chick is if she was not breathing

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Seriously?

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho

The only turn off I would find in a chick is if she was not breathing

Originally Posted by awwsome

Weave
Isn't open to smoking trees
No style
Smokes cigs
Close Minded
Can't cook
No ambitions
Lack of intelligence
Idolizes celebs
Doesn't know how to ride properly
Wack head game
No booty
Not adventurous
Not fit
Excessive make up
this guy knows whats up

Originally Posted by awwsome

Weave
Isn't open to smoking trees
No style
Smokes cigs
Close Minded
Can't cook
No ambitions
Lack of intelligence
Idolizes celebs
Doesn't know how to ride properly
Wack head game
No booty
Not adventurous
Not fit
Excessive make up
this guy knows whats up

1. subpar taste in music. #1 combo breaker. i like ALL types of music and i like to be put on to new things
2. guys that are not quick and don't understand my humor. it is not fun to have to explain every little joke that you say because they didn't get it.
4. not open minded to my thoughts on the world/religion/spirituality (doesnt have to have the same beliefs, just be open minded)
5. stupid tattoos
6. clingy, superrrrr emotional, naggy guys that don't let things go. if i wanted a %$$%+ with emotions i'd be a lesbian, now wouldn't i?
7. poor grammar
8. guys that are not funny
frown.gif
Well you see, I've got excellent musical taste and ability (1), brilliant mind (2), experience with psychedelics (3), no tats (5), a dry and witty sense of humor (2, 8 ) and an English major and 35 on my English ACT section (7)

So... what's up?
nerd.gif

1. subpar taste in music. #1 combo breaker. i like ALL types of music and i like to be put on to new things
2. guys that are not quick and don't understand my humor. it is not fun to have to explain every little joke that you say because they didn't get it.
4. not open minded to my thoughts on the world/religion/spirituality (doesnt have to have the same beliefs, just be open minded)
5. stupid tattoos
6. clingy, superrrrr emotional, naggy guys that don't let things go. if i wanted a %$$%+ with emotions i'd be a lesbian, now wouldn't i?
7. poor grammar
8. guys that are not funny
frown.gif
Well you see, I've got excellent musical taste and ability (1), brilliant mind (2), experience with psychedelics (3), no tats (5), a dry and witty sense of humor (2, 8 ) and an English major and 35 on my English ACT section (7)

So... what's up?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom