Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Shoes say a lot about a person.  Anyone who wears sketchers usually has no sense of style.
Who are you to determine that?  Are you the judge of that?
sketchers-skechers-shape-ups-shape-up-shoes-exercise-buy-purchase-online-price.jpg
Sketchers-1.jpg
sketchers1.jpg

Come on son

hanson.jpg

"I take it... you like... little girls"

2u7pr4o.jpg

ya girl wear sketchers?
idk, man..look under your mom's bed for me and check
tongue.gif

nah you aint there.

-fat
-curse to much
-smokes
-have a lot of guy friends
-its a very jealous girl
-hygiene
-dont cook
- and fakes a lot on what you want
wink.gif

- oh and hairy girls

-fat
-curse to much
-smokes
-have a lot of guy friends
-its a very jealous girl
-hygiene
-dont cook
- and fakes a lot on what you want
wink.gif

- oh and hairy girls

wow great topic, i never really sat down n thought about this..

but my turnoffs..

Smoking
more than 1 child
She can't be fat
A know it all
if she can't talk proper english. or just sound ghetto
air head
flatbutt

wow great topic, i never really sat down n thought about this..

but my turnoffs..

Smoking
more than 1 child
She can't be fat
A know it all
if she can't talk proper english. or just sound ghetto
air head
flatbutt

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

Welp, I've officially heard it all...

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho
exactly. it's not the actual activity, it's what it means/represents. generally a person who is open-minded enough to do, say shrooms, is usually on the same spiritual plane as i am. i need a person who has some insight into how i see the world, and accepts how i see the world, and what i do in the world. i don't  need a person disapproving of me and hindering me. i like accepting people who kindle my soul. don't get me wrong i don't like people who smoke ALL the time and i do like being sober quite a lot, i jut think people should be free minded to learn more about themselves and the world.
and if you are going to judge my views when you probably have never done it, well, that is the exact kind of closed mindedness i discourage. 

You know, there's a great deal of irony in your post.

I'm, supposedly, close-minded because I adhere to a line of thinking that is very much polar to yours on this matter of "drugs and stuff".

But, in thinking about it, aren't you the one whose taken a position of being close-minded from the very start? After all, you've subscribed to the belief that (and are implying that) guys who don't do, "say shrooms", can't possibly or potentially be on "the same spiritual plane as [you]" and/or share a similar viewpoint on the world and/or compliment + kindle your soul.

It just seems counter intuitive to your whole "open-minded" logic. (I'm not passing judgment, just noting down observations).

Alas, this whole thread is about "beliefs" and opinions; and well, at the end of the day, who am I to question you on yours? That said, feel free to disregard everything that I've stated thus far and just continue to do you. I wholeheartedly respect that--contrary to what you may have thought. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff

Seriously?

I mean, I know this is your preference and all, but like--really? You would honestly feel some type of (negative) way about a guy whose NOT into drugs, or an atmosphere (including mindset) that promotes usage?

Welp, I've officially heard it all...

Maybe was referring to the open minded aspect of it.

If a chick was into some trees it would be all good but if she was heavily against it then thats something that might interfere with my lifestyle. If she don't smoke then cool but if she is AGAINST it then turn off fo sho
exactly. it's not the actual activity, it's what it means/represents. generally a person who is open-minded enough to do, say shrooms, is usually on the same spiritual plane as i am. i need a person who has some insight into how i see the world, and accepts how i see the world, and what i do in the world. i don't  need a person disapproving of me and hindering me. i like accepting people who kindle my soul. don't get me wrong i don't like people who smoke ALL the time and i do like being sober quite a lot, i jut think people should be free minded to learn more about themselves and the world.
and if you are going to judge my views when you probably have never done it, well, that is the exact kind of closed mindedness i discourage. 

You know, there's a great deal of irony in your post.

I'm, supposedly, close-minded because I adhere to a line of thinking that is very much polar to yours on this matter of "drugs and stuff".

But, in thinking about it, aren't you the one whose taken a position of being close-minded from the very start? After all, you've subscribed to the belief that (and are implying that) guys who don't do, "say shrooms", can't possibly or potentially be on "the same spiritual plane as [you]" and/or share a similar viewpoint on the world and/or compliment + kindle your soul.

It just seems counter intuitive to your whole "open-minded" logic. (I'm not passing judgment, just noting down observations).

Alas, this whole thread is about "beliefs" and opinions; and well, at the end of the day, who am I to question you on yours? That said, feel free to disregard everything that I've stated thus far and just continue to do you. I wholeheartedly respect that--contrary to what you may have thought. 
smile.gif

Only deal-breaker that I can think of is smoking.

I just can't wrap my mind around it. It's an eventual health issue that I want no parts of.

Can't think of anything besides that; probably because I'm wayyy to mercurial of an individual to honestly have a definite set of deal-breakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only deal-breaker that I can think of is smoking.

I just can't wrap my mind around it. It's an eventual health issue that I want no parts of.

Can't think of anything besides that; probably because I'm wayyy to mercurial of an individual to honestly have a definite set of deal-breakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Time out!!

Somebody said: "Im open minded because I know for sure that anybody who does not like what I like is closed minded."

That can be added to my list of deal breakers.

Time out!!

Somebody said: "Im open minded because I know for sure that anybody who does not like what I like is closed minded."

That can be added to my list of deal breakers.

Not to be too picky, there are a lot of things that will arise here and there. But the most important thing that will always come back around is how she takes care of herself.

-Hygiene
-Health/Diet awareness
-Fitness
-Sense of Style
-Intelligence/ Ability to hold a conversation
-Driven/Understanding of where she is headed in life. Not flip-flopping about goals every other week.
-Whorish...Not to be confused w/ being freaky.

Not to be too picky, there are a lot of things that will arise here and there. But the most important thing that will always come back around is how she takes care of herself.

-Hygiene
-Health/Diet awareness
-Fitness
-Sense of Style
-Intelligence/ Ability to hold a conversation
-Driven/Understanding of where she is headed in life. Not flip-flopping about goals every other week.
-Whorish...Not to be confused w/ being freaky.

AmazingMRFox wrote:

haha touche i suppose you are somewhat correct. i won't pass up a guy because of THAT if he has some other great qualities. i guess i should have said it's not a dealbreaker, but a plus. 
diego- idc

i'm done replying to this thread, bye. 

AmazingMRFox wrote:

haha touche i suppose you are somewhat correct. i won't pass up a guy because of THAT if he has some other great qualities. i guess i should have said it's not a dealbreaker, but a plus. 
diego- idc

i'm done replying to this thread, bye. 

Back
Top Bottom