Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

After this ***** very first thread, I knew it was a joke. Its the ones that take this **** serious, really got me
laugh.gif
Dudes offering life advice like dr phill
laugh.gif
He's just trying to get another love letter and a bear out of some lame....

500x500px-LL-73c4f577_JoshFlowers.jpeg
Best post in that entire thread. The aftermath was HILARIOUS
laugh.gif

import java.util.Scanner;

public class GiveMeTheYambs {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);
        System.out.print("Might as well let the programmers run a train fam. Confirm or deny: ");
        char reply = input.next().charAt(0);
        switch (reply) {
        case 'y': case 'Y':
        System.out.print("A/S/L");
        break;
        default:
        System.out.print("You not going to let the NT IT crew run the train? Prolly a dude anyways.");
        break;
        }
     }
 }

IT APPRECIATION THREAD IN DISGUISE

:rofl: I've truly seen it all on NT now, dudes making jokes with Java :lol:

OP is still trolling on here I see

I feel bad for OP, but is it really so hard for a woman to attract the best dudes (potential husbands)?

1.) Be a total sweetheart.

2.) Feed him well / give him the best sex.

3.) Don't talk and nag so much.

4.) Have a low partner count.

5.) Commit to a man before the 30yr wall approaches.

Am I wrong on these?

Last edited:
Here's my advice and you have only two options to help decide.

Option A:
Sleep with all of them. If any of them give you an STD then you can eliminate him from the group. Who ever is left you need them to meet each other and then measure their dinks right in front of you. Who ever gets nervous and doesn't follow the rules you can now eliminate. If they all do it then the biggest person is the winner.

Option B:
Sleep with all of them and let them all cum inside you. Whoever's baby you carry is the obvious winner/loser.

:rofl: :rofl:

Option A is the easy way out. Now Option B....that's just BAWSE

I find it funny everytime i see her make threads i know she playing all of you. what is this her 4th thread with no pics :smh:
OUT.
pm pics if wrong tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Funny thing she knows what she doing is wrong. But girls with this mentally should stay single and peoples jumpoffs. The audacity of posting this and making it a thread. Don't entertain this. Is obvious OP thrive of having multiple dudes is an enjoyment and behavior like that is hard to control. OP won't be serious with any guy until she realizes the biological clock is ticking. In the mean while how a poster said I feel sorry for any guy that wants to take you serious. For the guys that see you as a jumpoff A+ for them for seeing your real potential.

It's crazy how any topic made my a female (allegedly) reaches 10 pages in under 12 hours.

Y'all the same dudes I see complaining about dudes giving these birds attention got these females all gassed up.
NT cats ain't no different.

We only a reflection of society.
Remember that next time y'all in a thread bashing Amber Rose, Kim K, or any other thot I be caping for.

Last edited:
I feel bad for OP, but is it really so hard for a woman to attract the best dudes (potential husbands)?

1.) Be a total sweetheart.
2.) Feed him well / give him the best sex.
3.) Don't talk and nag so much.
4.) Have a low partner count.
5.) Commit to a man before the 30yr wall approaches.

Am I wrong on these?

With number 2, it doesn't have to be the best sex... You just have to be committed and WANT to have sex.

Ain't nothing worse than a chick disinterested in giving wop... Giving wop

Numbers 4 and 5...

explain-dallas-21.gif

It's crazy how avy topic made my a female (allegedly) reaches 10 pages in under 12 hours.

Y'all the same dudes I see complaining about dudes giving these birds attention got these females all gassed up.
NT cats ain't no different.

We only a reflection of society.
Remember that next time y'all in a thread bashing Amber Rose, Kim K, or any other thot I be caping for.

Tru-dat...

Hating on Kim k getting money because folks pay attention to her...

Then paying attention to a troll-woman account.

Last edited:
low body count is a plus b. it ain't necessity but it's like buying a used car with less miles per year than the average model expectations.

low body count is a plus b. it ain't necessity but it's like buying a used car with less miles per year than the average model expectations.

99% of the yambs are lying about the amount of D's they have...

So you're never going to get a straight answer...

You dont want a chick that's been passed around by the homeys....

But I'm more than certain dudes in here would scoff at a chick with 10 D's by 25...

99% of the yambs are lying about the amount of D's they have...

So you're never going to get a straight answer...

You dont want a chick that's been passed around by the homeys....

But I'm more than certain dudes in here would scoff at a chick with 10 D's by 25...
ole girls rolling back the odometer :smh:

She dealing with simps.

I'm a programmer, I wouldn't even pay you no mind...

She dealing with simps.

I'm a programmer, I wouldn't even pay you no mind...

no cool dude in his right mind would pay this little girl any attention. can you imgine dealing with her in real life? i mean look how square and naive she is over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom