Alright Dirtylicious, play time in over. Get your butt in here!!

OK! Bet that up fam
pimp.gif

Dry rub huh?
nerd.gif
Grilling is theweakness in my cooking game. Atleast the marinade, dry rub part.

So do u use dry rub, grill, then add the BBQ sauce during cooking?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
There's a million different ways to marinade ribs, bro (or any meat for that matter.) I mean, BBQ alone there's tons of different kinds. I need a little bit more direction if you want a dank sauce.

The most important part to good ribs is how you cook it.

1. Dry rub. You can really use whatever, but I usually stick to salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Use whatever you want, but that's never done me wrong.
2. Braising/slow cooking. Unless you have a smoker or BBQ pit specifically for slow cooking, NEVER go straight to the grill.
IMO, the best way is to do it overnight in the oven. Put the ribs in a deep roasting pan covered with foil on low heat (200-250F). Put some of your marinade in the bottom of the pan(s), but water it down, especially if it's a thick BBQ marinade.
3. Let it cool at room temp for about 30 min the next day. Then throw it in the fridge until you're ready to put it on the grill.
4. PRE-HEAT YOUR GRILL!! Seriously, don't be impatient. Let it get hot (400-500F). Cook for 5-10 min on both sides. Baste with your marinade when you flip them over.
5. Enjoy the most tender, bone sucking ribs of your life
pimp.gif
damn dude... my mouth started watering and my heartbeat picked up just reading this.. i need some ribs in my life like NOW.
ohwell.gif

if you're gonna bake your ribs, boil them first to soften the meat.... that way you get that fall off the bone goodness!!!

in fact, even if I'm gonna throw em on the grill i boil them first. of course, if you over night marinaded them this isn't a good idea.

*Entered the thread like What???*

*Leaves the thread hungry than a mofo*

Thanks OP, Dirtylicious, and blazinjkid

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Because I'm open to all suggestions but the dude's name is D.licious for crying out loud. Hes' gotta have some expertise
grin.gif

Preferably home-made Lazy. I like to do work son
pimp.gif

I lol'ed

Man if u want it dirty, I would dry rub some hot steaming cum, dip it in some moist diarrhea. Grill for 3 hours until your whole neighborhood smells like *+#@.
BAM how u like them RIBS.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Man if u want it dirty, I would dry rub some hot steaming cum, dip it in some moist diarrhea. Grill for 3 hours until your whole neighborhood smells like *+#@.
BAM how u like them RIBS.

Goddamn weirdos.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'll buy boiled ribs to smash on right quick, but I'm not down with preparing them. It seems......lazy
ohwell.gif
it actually saves time if you're gonna bake them i think.

my parents are chef's/restaurateurs and thats how they taught me, so i guess it stuck with me.

Back
Top Bottom