Almost got me!

So I put this Blackberry 9300 for $170 on craigslist, got a couple of offers. Dude with a 424(Cali) area code hit me up and asked for the usual (pics, does it work, etc.). He offers $260 since I have to ship it to him. I then make an request for money on Paypal, when the confirmation email came it said $360, I'm like damn he sent $100 more. I then ask for shipping info he sends me this 
Name: Hammed Lateef

Address: 17 Adeleke Ajiboso Street Ijeshatedo

City: Surulere

State: Lagos

Zip: 23401

Like what the *&#^ type of address is that, I've seen the MSNBC report on Nigerian scams.

I simply told dude no thank you I am not shipping you anything, have a nice day. Cancelled the money request.

Now he talking about i ripped him off cause he sent the money and he is gonna get the FBI on me 
laugh.gif

Oh man.. That dude's from Surulere - probably the Nkwame district.

Hopefully you stay strapped Solekid... those dudes will probably come get you - they don't play. There were those shootings last week laying out the three different sellers.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I feel bad for the legitimate buyers from Nigeria.

It's sad people buy into the stereotypes
tired.gif
OP a racist
Don't worry - he gon get murked soon.
Ha dont worry I have "goons" as NT would say, if they come. Racist? Far from it 
laugh.gif

Honestly I wouldn't sell over the internets to anyone from Nigeria
laugh.gif

I'm Nigerian if that matters...

i had someone try to do me like that with an iphone i was selling. thats the new scam on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom