All Underrated Team Vol: All-Time NBA

G-Reggie Theus ....if you don't like Big O. i just thought he deserves more than 1 MVP, same goes for Kobe.
G-Richmond
SF-Danny Manning
PF-Kemp
C-Camby

Richmond was underrated, but NOBODY knows who sidney moncrief is. I honestly never heard of him til i played nba2k and was like "who the eff is this dudemoncrief with a 99 rating????"

read up on him...dude was supposedly one of the great all around players, and LOCKED people down on defense. They supposedly invented the award because of him.

^ So you don't think Sam Perkins or Zydrunas Ilgauskas are underrated?

If you don't, then... do you think they get the credit they deserve (which is practically none)?

And you don't think Rod Strickland is underrated?
Officer Andre:
Maybe you can make the argument about going for 2000 but he was dealing with back to back injury plagued seasons for 04. And PF is a stacked position in the west. He wasnt better than KG, Duncan, Karl Malone on the Jazz, Dirk, Webber, or Sheed
Just looking at the ASG rosters and Brand's numbers:

- in 2000, he averaged 20 and 10. Looking at the roster, I see the following forwards in the East: Vince, Hill, Dale Davis, and Glenn Robinson. Without lookingat Dale's numbers, I'd say Brand should have been in.
- in 2001, same thing. He averaged 20 and 10, and I see on the East roster Antonio Davis, Anthony Mason, Glenn Robinson, and Vince Carter. Davis and Mason wereadded after Hill and Mourning were injured. Brand couldn't have been named starting center over Davis, or given a forward spot over Mason?
- in 2003, he put up 18 and 11; on the roster for the West forwards: Garnett, Duncan, Marion, Dirk, Peja, Webber. Brand couldn't get in over Peja or Dirk?PEJA?!
- 2004: 20 and 10. West forwards: Garnett, Duncan, Manu, Dirk, Marion, Amare, and Rashard Lewis. MANU?! Brand couldn't get in over MANU? How's RashardLewis' numbers compared to Brand's 20/10? Dirk?
- 2005: 20 + 9.5. West forwards: Garnett, Duncan, Manu, Rashard Lewis, Marion, Dirk, and Amare (same as the year before). Again, Brand couldn't get in overGinobili, Dirk, or Rashard?
- 2007: 20 + 9.3. Melo, Boozer, Duncan, Garnett, Josh Howard, Marion, and Dirk. I'd say that would have been pretty tough for him to beat any of them out.

O.K., maybe saying that he should have definitely been in 5 by now is a little bit of a stretch, but I don't think 4 is, and I certainly think he shouldhave been in at least 1 more (making it 3).

pg- Kevin Johnson
sg- Mitch Ritchmond
sf- Bernard King
pf- LJ
c- Ewing? Cant think of another center and i dont consider him underrated, but i dont think people fully appreciate how good this guy was out of NY as much asthey should.
6- Mark Jackson
7- Latrell Sprewell
8- Chris Mullin
9- Dave DeBusschere
10- Rick Smits?? Again i cant think of any more centers
R- Earl Monroe (Bullets version)
R- Ron Harper

ska... I never hear diddy mention before tony parker... if I were to choose diddy is more underrated

I sat and thought about a couple more. These are some of my favorite players from back in the day. All very under-rated.

180px-RiceMVPPoster.jpg

FINLEY.jpg

P1_price.jpg

358826.jpg

Originally Posted by Ryda421

^^^
rodman ?!

Yes, Dennis Rodman. Read "Dennis Rodman: Bad as I Wanna Be".

Both in pay, and in player status. Well, not so much when he was in Bulls. But still...

Mark Jackson -1
Mitch Richmond -2
Rik Smits -5
Elton Brand -4
Jamal Mashburn -3

Bench:
Steve Smith
Corliss Williamson
Al Jefferson
Jimmy Jackson
Rod Strickland

Back