All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

watch her get mauled by zombies and be like....

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.

OR she'll feel like she still has you under her finger if push comes to shove... translation: you'se a simp

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.

OR she'll feel like she still has you under her finger if push comes to shove... translation: you'se a simp

lol @ shell feel like she has you under her thumb....

so leave her outside for zombie death to show that you arent a simp?

#yourekillingmesmalls

lol @ shell feel like she has you under her thumb....

so leave her outside for zombie death to show that you arent a simp?

#yourekillingmesmalls

You boys need to get your mind out of the gutter
laugh.gif

But back to the OP, it's a trap. You open that door for her and you're going to get mobbed on by those fast moving zombies.

You boys need to get your mind out of the gutter
laugh.gif

But back to the OP, it's a trap. You open that door for her and you're going to get mobbed on by those fast moving zombies.

Oh now she wanna come back?

Maaaaan forget her %!%!

Be like "We could've had something! It could've been us in here!" over the intercom system as the zombies surround her*

oh and co-sign on those fast moving zombies. All it takes is one leaper to roll through and it's a wrap for you and yours over a little history.

Oh now she wanna come back?

Maaaaan forget her %!%!

Be like "We could've had something! It could've been us in here!" over the intercom system as the zombies surround her*

oh and co-sign on those fast moving zombies. All it takes is one leaper to roll through and it's a wrap for you and yours over a little history.

Back
Top Bottom