All Time Favorite Mixtape??

nicofinessin

Banned
J/W what is some of you guys favorite mixtapes to ever drop? Honestly mine has to be.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Sadly, I don't see anyone in A$AP (or the Mob as a whole) dropping anything this good again

TINC 1
Juice world-I play a few tracks off this cd almost everyday
This. The first juice world is in my cd player right now. Smh at how them dudes changed, I just knew wooh da kid was next up

Man what! I'm disappointed in gucci for not investing in wooh more it's like once waka dropped everyone else was out on the back burner..now well never get a oj gucci tape smh

I'm still waiting on a kourtney money tape too smh

Last edited:
:lol:
That A$AP tape is straight, but I don't think it's all that amazing.

:wow:  WOW that ASAP mixtape was just alright 

View media item 669174
Still one of my favorites to this day :pimp:

I know it's all opinions, but I never saw the hype behind that Chance the Rapper cat. :\ *Shrugs*

Arguably my favorite mixtape too. I like this project as a whole. Everything from the production, to the features was just right to me. :smokin

Man what! I'm disappointed in gucci for not investing in wooh more it's like once waka dropped everyone else was out on the back burner..now well never get a oj gucci tape smh

I'm still waiting on a kourtney money tape too smh

You might be my long lost brother I swear I thought I was the only Kourtney Money fan in the world! ***** got so much flow! He supposed to be running with Scooter now

Back
Top Bottom