All Things Sports Media Thread!!

This is a pretty corny take by Pablo and I usually like his stuff. I think there is a level of resentment because a lot of these media personalities did not play football and do not understand football concepts and terminology.

These football concepts aren't that difficult to understand. Even before I played high school football I was able to understand football concepts from playing Madden and watching TV shows like NFL matchups. Each team has different jargon but the concepts are generally the same.

Football players and coaches aren't rocket scientists. It's not that difficult. As a fan one of the best parts of the NFL is their depth of analysis compared to MLB, soccer and NBA.

1721086601521.gif

What a time, wonder what his next move would be

Shannon leaving was the worst thing to happen to him and he played a part. Would love to hear his thoughts now on that breakdown of their relationship and whether he has any regrets or not

watch Espn bring him back :lol:
Please god no. First person I ever saw on tv where I realized he was just full-time playing devil's advocate. Like "Steve Nash is the worst basketball player of all time. Let me explain why I say that". "Venus Williams should be banned from Tennis, and here's the reason...."

Just a shell of a human being. I imagine he did it in some production meeting and they were so intrigued by how he kept being able to do it that they put him on tv with sas and the rest is history.

100% guarantee by the Fall Skip starts with guest spots on ESPN, similar to Mad Dog. He's Stephen A's boy still and Stephen is the President of ESPN now.

Lord help us all. :smh:

Yeah. It's only a matter of time. Skip and SAS being byke together would gain a lot of hype. They were the OGs.

#TheLastDance :pimp:

Yeah. It's only a matter of time. Skip and SAS being byke together would gain a lot of hype. They were the OGs.

#TheLastDance :pimp:
Woody Paige is the og who used to argue every day with that lame skip on cold pizza then first take. There was episode in Denver when Woody had already left the show but he was a guest and ethered sas for hating on tebow. It was entertaining.

As I type this, on the FS1 screen for Skip Bayless and Paul Pierce power hour is:

“Bronny James - Heir to the Throne?”

With, “coming up”:
1. Bronny’s Steps Forward
2. Clark Declines 3Pt Invite
3. Is Dak Elite?
4. Bronny’s NBA Ceiling

Man we gonna miss this show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom