ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

I was #26. The asian kid with my white friend. We had the gray tent up next to you guys and you told us to get out of there when they didn't have enoughpairs for everyone.

Originally Posted by superstaarrrr

I was #26. The asian kid with my white friend. We had the gray tent up next to you guys and you told us to get out of there when they didn't have enough pairs for everyone.

Haha yeah man. &*%^ started getting crazy around there. People tried stealing stuff from the store and from the employees. One of the store managers,Andy, (big Asian guy) had his bookbag grabbed from behind the counter. They chased the kid down that alley and grabbed one of those truck tires down there,threw it over his head and started kicking the #%*$ out of the kid haha. It was nice meeting you though man. I'm boys with the employee, who was taking allthe pictures, so I can send you all the ones with you in them, if you care.

man i haven't posted in here in awhile
nothing to really contribute to the thread just stopping by
peace

2 new shoes coming in tomorrow a dunk high and something else. Also have a pair of Size 10 ATC II Clay colorway

MADE TO ORDER AND WTHN HAVING 50% off EVERYTHING SALE TODAY go slide thru. More info onthe BLOG

There's a shop in Chinatown that opened up this summer, they got some good stuff, just real limited stock. They can get stuff from Tiffs to Retro J's.You can't miss it, it has sneakers hanging in the front window with (fake) fried ducks. It's not too popular, but its a good Philly spot. Justdon't tell the wrong people about it, ya dig?

ABAKUS TAKEOUT.
http://www.myspace.com/abakustakeout

Originally Posted by SBvj426

MADE TO ORDER AND WTHN HAVING 50% off EVERYTHING SALE TODAY go slide thru. More info onthe BLOG

That sale was wassup.

Picked up a Black Scale shirt, regret I didn't pick up a RS shirt.

You copped anything?

I had to work but my boy copped the frank fitted for me.

Temple Homecoming Fashion SHow. Model Call coming soon. I'm getting the whole city involved. make sure you be there

Nike Factory Store POWER HOUR SALE THIS WEEKEND

Details and flyer (home-made) on the BLOG click the sig link

anyone know if any stores in philly are gettin the limited release jordan olympic 1's comin out sept 13 ?

Sneaker villa on Broad St. got the olympic ones in today. Go ask for chuck or Alex, and tell em "VJ said ya'll got the new ones"

I'm flying out to Philly tomorrow from San Francisco for a wedding. Any specific area that I should check out? Something like Haight here in SF or SOHO inNY?

city blue got the olympic ones also. besides sneaker villa and city blue, any other stores gonna get them like footlocker or finishline?

If anyone is interested in attending the Temple Homecoming Concert featuring NaS on September 26th I have several tickets available. Asking $75 OBO PM mebefore they are gone

Originally Posted by Air STi

city blue got the olympic ones also. besides sneaker villa and city blue, any other stores gonna get them like footlocker or finishline?
UBIQ is releasing the Olympic Ones tomorrow and well as the Six Rings. And the September Sbs and the Puma Screaming Hands.

Anybody helping out with the Employee Appreciation this weekend? Not to be needy, but helping a fellow NT'er out is caring.

yo vj is Wale doing like a set or just like one song cuz my boy goes there and I'll probably come back home that weekend?

Back
Top Bottom