ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Got a pair of Nuubucks for the grand total of 80$ by spliting the sale with someone else.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Got a pair of Nuubucks for the grand total of 80$ by spliting the sale with someone else.
wink.gif
I wanted Nubucks, but the only store I could make it to last night was the one on 11th and Market, and they didn't have much left. I wasdebating the Harache (sp?) AF1's, but I couldn't justify paying the retail of $150 even with the sale. Same thing with the Max Orange 95's for$145.

All City Blue's are having "Bankruptcy Avoidance" sales of 33% off EVERYTHING.

Good riddance. I hope they go out of business. I'll laugh as they close the doors for good.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

All City Blue's are having "Bankruptcy Avoidance" sales of 33% off EVERYTHING.

Good riddance. I hope they go out of business. I'll laugh as they close the doors for good.
i remember they had that sale 2 years ago. plus they never have anything good

City Blue is one of the worst retailers ever. I have never shopped there, and when I used to stop by the one on South St. I would laugh in their faces at theirmurderous prices.

Hi guys the foot action in the franklin mills mall is the spot they get all jordan release dates and if you don't know when its friends and famliy at footlocker you can use the 30% OFF COUPONS there too

Hi guys the foot action in the franklin mills mall is the spot they get all jordan release dates and if you don't know when its friends and famliy at footlocker you can use the 30% OFF COUPONS there too

cant believe new jersey is gonna get 2 HOH and philly none. oh well, cherry hill is right across the bridge

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

anyone know any store that is selling the 1 pack separate...it's worth a shot...

Not separate, but you can use the 20% promo code on Eastbay.com.

anyone know any store that is selling the 1 pack separate...it's worth a shot...
What size do you wear 10.5-11? I'll split a package with you if you let me have the Breds.

HOH in Cherry Hill is crazy, I live like 15 mins away, no more driving to Philly for releases. Any word on who's getting the Atlantic Blue Pennys on the25th?

Originally Posted by illwill8710

What size do you wear 10.5-11? I'll split a package with you if you let me have the Breds.
I'm a 12 but I was looking for the Black/reds as well.

Back
Top Bottom