ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

The vid was real cool and informative...

Quote:
Duke said " so you don't have to go to the guy around the corner who sells them for 300 dollars".
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Hey just wanted to thank the folks at major for helping an outer towner for the Laser V's. I'm from NC. If yall were there, I was the guy in the Clerk Air Max 90
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Just went to Major today...and I liked it.

I had a cool guy greet me and my daughter when I entered and talked with DJ for a while while checking out the place and getting a little tour.

It's those small things that really count, as he didn't know me from Adam and the thing that struck me and stuck me with while leaving was..

"Hey come on back anytime.. you don't have to even shop.. just come and kick it."

Now the difference in that alone is amazing.. but for a person who visits and shops in G-town often in and OUT of the stores street side... its refreshing to go into a place in Georgetown and not be hassled to buy something the minute you walk in the door.

When I left I saw my man a few doors down who I buy clothes from time to time..and right after dapping me up, he rushed to sell me something....

Now granted I won't be goin into Major shopping for the Circus hats and Hoodies that the youngin rock.. but they have some amazing hats I will be back for seriously.

The brown fitted got me.

Yet I will be back often for the Nike limted stuff I cant get my hands on regularly through different avenues.

Duk-ki when you guys are ready to open up another spot.. let a brotha know.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Plan on finally stopping by before our lil get together on Saturday.

But I see they got some love in the new Sole magazine.

As Rock Deep basically said...
The stuff in Major is cool and all, but its the atmosphere that really makes you want to come back. The first time I went in DJ must have told me 3 times about the party that weekend, and all the colabos and stuff that hadnt come in yet. Refreshing to be in a shop where they are legitamtely excited about whats going on and care about the people walking through the doors

Quote:
Refreshing to be in a shop where they are legitamtely excited about whats going on and care about the people walking through the doors
:pimp:
pimp.gif
MD/DC/VA

ITS HIBACHI TIME!!!​

Stopped through this afternoon. One dude was cool, the other two seemed to not want anything to do with me. I don't know if it was because I was in work clothes, or that they were just super busy with the inventory they were going through. Either way they had some good stuff and I will stop back by for sure.

went in there today with 2 of my boys
one dude was hella quiet
but the other two were real cool.
nice atmosphere
but they said if anyone calls for foams they
gonna put em all up on ebay haha

they have nice stuff
reall cool clothes
lots of L&D
hundreds and such.
vicious fitteds
and a lot of cool adidas shoes and pumas
but nikes werent alll that

When were you there. Some dude was in with 2 of his boys just as I was taking off. Were you there somewhere around 2:00 or so by chance?

yeah i was there around 2.

i was in opiums.
my friends were both in olive and fire red 5s

funny. i thought we were the only people in the store

I must have just missed you, one dude in the group was wearing 991's, don't remember what everyone else was wearing, but they weren't V's

Time permittin I may take the Misses with me to Major before going to Benni's.. I would like to pick up some hats I saw there earlier this week...

What time will you guys be there?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

finally made my first trip to major..smh at myself for waiting this long especially since i go to georgetown...definitely a nice spot and the ppl were chill...picked up my V's with ease. i was the dude in the Met5 and blue supremes
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

"Kenny from MD,"

Damn, can I have a small interest loan?

lol.

"Anyone wearing that hoodie and the Laser V's together got issues..."
-- NTer "RYAN8478" --​

hahaha hazel. i did quite a bit of WINDOW shopping today... but ended up with a shirt from Major and a scarf from Burberry...

Met Tommie for the first time face to face at Major, that was cool. Major got a lot more stuff in since when they were first open. But the peacock af1s i wanted were long gone..bummer

Word I was down there today shootin' the @#%$...I must say Dukki and Underdog are some cool @#%$ dudes. I'll be back soon to drop that tape off too.

Word Kenny nice meetin' you...word and I saw my man JR Paperstacks, still don't know how you knew the "current affairs"

My-T.
100% Intelligent Black Child
Download "The Kirk Out Hour" Myspace

Back
Top Bottom