All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

This is not good for his rep
laugh.gif

Wade's performance is a great summary of how the Heat's season is going so far.

i don't know how players on this board can hate such a player like they do with wade, even when dude is going through a tough season
tired.gif
. lots of haters on NT
tired.gif

Wade should be out of chuck's 5.

He could have at least bashed for the fans....

He throws up a sorry lay up and misses.

I think one of the standing NBA things touched him as he passed and he was expecting a whistle
laugh.gif

Wade didn't wanna shoot the jumpshots, he wanted to pump fake and jump into the pylons. Don't worry, Stu Jackson will come with some kind of ruling onMonday that the crowd or the air or somebody fouled him and has been postactively assessed a flagrant 2 and Wade will thusly be awarded the W.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i don't know how players on this board can hate such a player like they do with wade, even when dude is going through a tough season
tired.gif
. lots of haters on NT
tired.gif

I'm a fan of Wade's but that was just terrible.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
. lots of haters on NT
tired.gif
Go cry a river.

tired.gif
. lots of haters on NT
tired.gif

thats NT's NBA fanbase for ya....... loves/hates Kobe, loves/hates LeBron, hates Wade.....

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

tired.gif
. lots of haters on NT
tired.gif
Go cry a river.

that's why they say, "haters stay hatin'."
tired.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom