All-NBA Teams Announced, Vol: Wade, Kobe, LBJ, Dirk, Dwight highlight All-First Team.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jason Quick of the Oregonian had Tony Parker 2nd team, BRoy 3rd team, and the Blazers made him change his vote. He literally called the NBA offices and asked them to change it for him.
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Example # 7,326.

kinda bs is that?

tony is that dude.

all nba yet again essentially without the use of a jumpshot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Jason Quick of the Oregonian had Tony Parker 2nd team, BRoy 3rd team, and the Blazers made him change his vote. He literally called the NBA offices and asked them to change it for him.
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Example # 7,326.

kinda bs is that?

tony is that dude. all nba yet again.
Dude was on the radio talkin bout, "yeah, after I thought about it, I feel I made the right choice."
eyes.gif
smh.gif

F outta here clown, classless organization forced him to say that BS so they could get some love.

I almost wish the Spurs would find out so they could send an email to the whole league........oh wait, only Portland does that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The beginning of the end for Tim Duncan.

he was 2nd team last year too after 10 straight years on the first team to open his career.

duncan is going to be around.

DWade well deserved on the 1st team.

And wow, it was actually pretty close between Dirk and Duncan

he was 2nd team last year too after 10 straight years on the first team to open his career.

you can't honestly believe he is "going to be around".. he was shell of his former self on defense this entire season, and he reallystruggled in general at the end of the season and going into the playoffs. he's 33.. the end has already begun.

only reason he made 2nd team this year was 1) because of his reputation, and 2) other guys were hurt, ie Al Jefferson, Amare, etc.

along with those guys, Durant and Granger will certainly be looked at in the F spot for next year.. i'd be willing to bet that we've seen the last ofDuncan on 2nd team or higher.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

DWade well deserved on the 1st team.

And wow, it was actually pretty close between Dirk and Duncan
Yeah I would have been fine with Dirk on the second team, but his fourth all-first team selection?

I'll take it!
pimp.gif

He took 2008 off, hopefully he'll make another three year streak,
laugh.gif

Eight times for Dirk.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wow. shaq still doing his thing at his age

Not to take anything away from Shaq but...who else would even be in consideration for that slot?
Yeah. I'm a Shaq fan and he did have a good season, but his selection speaks volumes about the lack of quality centers in the league thesedays.

everyone on the all nba 1st team deserved it....
i thought that pierce should have been replaced by carmelo, but thats just me....

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

where the #%#%# is KD
smh.gif
That's the first name that popped up in my head when I saw Pierce's name on the 2nd team.

I guess he just missed too many games because at the rate he was going, there's no way he's not on that 2nd team.

i can't even take that +%$@ serious pierce on the second team ova melo??!
indifferent.gif
+*##+ pierce aint touching melo..no flame suit needed either thats a slap inthe face if i ever seen one

sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Example # 7,326.
No, he had Derron Williams on the second team over Roy. Where did you hear that the Blazers made him change his vote? There was a lot ofcriticism from fans because it was the wrong pick. How can you say that Roy does not deserve to be on the second team?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you can't honestly believe he is "going to be around".. he was shell of his former self on defense this entire season, and he really struggled in general at the end of the season and going into the playoffs. he's 33.. the end has already begun.

only reason he made 2nd team this year was 1) because of his reputation, and 2) other guys were hurt, ie Al Jefferson, Amare, etc.

along with those guys, Durant and Granger will certainly be looked at in the F spot for next year.. i'd be willing to bet that we've seen the last of Duncan on 2nd team or higher.
reputation? taking into account everything actual voters do, name 6 fowards/centers who had better seasons than tim duncan did this season.

the pacers, raptors, and okc suck so anything above 3rd team for them is out. and amare's line this season wasnt as good as duncan's .

dude dropped 19 and 10 this year as a shell of his former self at 33. and he had less help than he's ever had on that front line. he's got at least 2-3seasons at this level left.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you can't honestly believe he is "going to be around".. he was shell of his former self on defense this entire season, and he really struggled in general at the end of the season and going into the playoffs. he's 33.. the end has already begun.

along with those guys, Durant and Granger will certainly be looked at in the F spot for next year.. i'd be willing to bet that we've seen the last of Duncan on 2nd team or higher.

laugh.gif
at Al Jefferson and Amare and his reputation. Dawg, I know thatsome people hate the Spurs but thats just going to far.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

where the #%#%# is KD
smh.gif
That's the first name that popped up in my head when I saw Pierce's name on the 2nd team.

I guess he just missed too many games because at the rate he was going, there's no way he's not on that 2nd team.
Did you think he meant KG as in Kevin Garnett? Because I'm sure he was referring to Kevin Durant...who didn't miss many games at all.

Originally Posted by michaud07

sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Example # 7,326.
No, he had Derron Williams on the second team over Roy. Where did you hear that the Blazers made him change his vote? There was a lot of criticism from fans because it was the wrong pick. How can you say that Roy does not deserve to be on the second team?

Yeah you are right, DWill. Quick said it himself on 1080. He said the Blazers contacted him and gave him crap about Roy on the third team, so he called theleague and had them change it.
You're right though, my bad on Parker, it was DWill he took off.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at the people in here saying Duncan is done. The guy still puts up great numbers. He was hurt after the All-Star break which was why he was on thedecline. Granger, Durant, Jefferson and all those young guns will put up great numbers but their teams ain't winning no where close to 50 games.

Back
Top Bottom