ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

moa, bhs, atc have confirmed drops too as of now. still being logged. would be sold soon...

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

None here in cebu as usual... Unless it'll be delayed . Eh I'm done expecting pacman shoes to drop here. Go Clottey! Lol
HAX3!
laugh.gif

sir jeddahblaster, i noticed the box tag says low, are the sc 2010 lower than at1's? nice cop, hows the fit?

there are alot of pairs available. but with the vip allowed, many might get them too.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

sir jeddahblaster, i noticed the box tag says low, are the sc 2010 lower than at1's? nice cop, hows the fit?

true to size...I'm size 8.5 for the previous AT1 pero this I'm very comfortable for size 8

pacman trainers negative @ NP Festi in case southern heads are wondering... they have all 3 pacman shirts in various CW's though

any sightings down here sa south of the MP trainers? ATC? How much for them... dang, still got to travel to manila to cop a pair?!? Nike aint givin south heads some love... lol.

^ how bout the height sir, is it really a lowcut, kinda like a zk v or iv, or is it as high as the at1's.

^ok, thanks so much for the quick response... can i just ask how much theyre goin? TIA! goodluck on yall wos coppin em!

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

None here in cebu as usual... Unless it'll be delayed . Eh I'm done expecting pacman shoes to drop here. Go Clottey! Lol
HAX3!
laugh.gif
Just called NP Ayala .. they got it!   Screw Clottey, lets go Manny!
laugh.gif

Oh, for those who copped, do they run true to size?  Just so i know what size to reserve

on my wat to ATC, hope they have theirs... anyone goin? come ride with me na, inexchange for VIP discount plsss? hehehe... thanks! hit me up asap. hehe...

even in cebu.......that's bringing it to the homeland. Thanks Nike Phils

@ ballerdoc THANKS MAN! but I called NP Ermita their asking for atleast a authorization letter. =(

anyone copping their pair @ Ayala/Trinoma/Mega/SM North? Pa "ride" on your VIP card.......=)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

HAX3!
laugh.gif
Just called NP Ayala .. they got it!   Screw Clottey, lets go Manny!
laugh.gif

Oh, for those who copped, do they run true to size?  Just so i know what size to reserve
Crazy!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom