ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

^ not really feelin em MP huarache trainers. best trainers so far is the MP lights out trainer glow in the dark.
pimp.gif

Hmmmm... It seems the post that I copied from yahoo did not go through. It's about Manny closing his twitter account because he answered a fan by tweeting this:frown:this is where the tweeter war started...please go to this website to read the full article:http://ph.news.yahoo.com/piqued-pacquiao-throws-towel-twitter-20110322-092635-902.html)
""Why are you not at the plenary?" asked blogger Noemi Dado via Twitter, under the username @momblogger.
Pacquiao shot back: "@momblogger e di mag reklamo ka doon sa lolo mo hahahaha thanks" (Go tell it to your grandpa!)

Dado responded calmly: "bitaw kinsang lolo? I want to see you in Congress. keep missing you for interview" (Really, whose grandpa?)

But not all Twitter users were as composed.

"to h*ll with @congmp. Why the f**k did you run for congress when you know you’d barely be present?" said @RAndRat.

To which a piqued Pacquiao responded by reiterating his earlier comment: "e di mag reklamo ka sa lolo mong panot hahahaha" (Go tell it to your balding grandpa!)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  Different side of Manny 
pimp.gif

Nobody tells that boy how to run his life.. Not Mayweather, not Marquez, and definitely not some dude named Dado 
laugh.gif

Is it really his account? Though I also believe nobody could tell him how to run his life, he should've at least answered politely...

"e di mag reklamo ka sa lolo mong panot hahahaha"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This shows that  Manny is only good at boxing.....Tsk. Tsk....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Hmmmm... It seems the post that I copied from yahoo did not go through. It's about Manny closing his twitter account because he answered a fan by tweeting this:frown:this is where the tweeter war started...please go to this website to read the full article:http://ph.news.yahoo.com/piqued-pacquiao-throws-towel-twitter-20110322-092635-902.html)
""Why are you not at the plenary?" asked blogger Noemi Dado via Twitter, under the username @momblogger.
Pacquiao shot back: "@momblogger e di mag reklamo ka doon sa lolo mo hahahaha thanks" (Go tell it to your grandpa!)

Dado responded calmly: "bitaw kinsang lolo? I want to see you in Congress. keep missing you for interview" (Really, whose grandpa?)

But not all Twitter users were as composed.

"to h*ll with @congmp. Why the f**k did you run for congress when you know you’d barely be present?" said @RAndRat.

To which a piqued Pacquiao responded by reiterating his earlier comment: "e di mag reklamo ka sa lolo mong panot hahahaha" (Go tell it to your balding grandpa!)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MANY PACQUIAO IS MANNY PACQUIAO ... LOL!

roll.gif

I hope the joints which are coming out for the Mosley fight are pretty much similar to those.

I'm not much into trainers, but those are gonna be copped! That gradient midsole and translucent soles are straight fiyah.
pimp.gif

yup this release is looking much better than the last. the trainers are a must cop. the Boom sleeveless shirt is fire too!

Huaraches might release couple weeks before the fight. Don't bite on that 30k pesos pair....just saying. lol

can't wait for the pacquiao mosley bout...who in here would watch this @ nsg??
would be more crazy over there since mosley is us made...would like to see the foreign faces once manny beats the crap out of mosley...

^
NSG would be packed for sure bro... I'd prolly watch it in araneta... just to get that feel.

that boom shirt is intense. I need to cop a shirt then the huaraches... can't wait!

pacquiao trainers are looking good!

given the time frame, i expect these items to be released within 2-3 weeks or just a couple of weeks before the fight.

Back
Top Bottom