All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

I do not understand how someone coming to this thread and stating there hat was too big and trying to move it to another member is considered buying/selling.  It seems unnecessary for them to have to make a buy/sell thread and as a result will probably not do it.  I don't mind checking back here to see if someone doesn't want their hat and with how few people are willing to part with it, it isn't cluttering the thread at all.  If anything, everyones pictures are.

Got mine today. 7 1/4
pimp.gif
. thanks NT & cap city with the very fast shipping!!
eek.gif

glad to see people getting their hats as quickly as they are. unlike the tragedy with the last set of shirts
laugh.gif

the live pics look a lot better than the concept.

Originally Posted by MNadel

I do not understand how someone coming to this thread and stating there hat was too big and trying to move it to another member is considered buying/selling.  It seems unnecessary for them to have to make a buy/sell thread and as a result will probably not do it.  I don't mind checking back here to see if someone doesn't want their hat and with how few people are willing to part with it, it isn't cluttering the thread at all.  If anything, everyones pictures are.

seriously...don't get why you guys are trying to micromanage every little thing...you guys advertise a 7 1/2 and we go out of our way to support you guys...and we get a hat 2 sizes bigger...

so instead of us complaining we are trying to remedy the situation ourselves...and you are editing our posts and telling us to go to buy/sell?

either sticky a post for trades of hat sizes or cut that crap out.

I got a 7 1/2 and the hat fits over my ears like ninjahoods picture... (not trying to do that look).

looking for two sizes smaller...let me know!

I don't think anyone is going to have viable trades. Everyone wanting to trade will need a smaller size. Anyway, my 7 5/8 is waiting for me at the post office. YAY!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Sorry, no buying/selling outside the buy/sell area. 

the buy/sell threads for the hats are being locked though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   imo the mods should make one big thread in the miscellanous section where whoever has a hat that their not satisfied with the fit of can either sell or trade it.  all the size are listed in there  and people who want to trade can work that out amongst eachother  and if someone just wants to sell their hat, the most they can sell it for would be $48 which is the cost of what someone originallly paid for the hat plus shipping, and the price to cover shipping when they ship it out.

Well i copped a NKETLK tshirt... since i missed out on the
pimp.gif

I better get that #@#% within the next month. Cause i know ppl complain about never gettin their orders or get it a yr later ...
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

damn its really good weather today too...

i got the hat yesterday and i tried it on and put it right back in the box....

disheartening.

I think the second run should be the same as the original design, it's only fair. Some of us legitimately tried to get the hat.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I think the second run should be the same as the original design, it's only fair. Some of us legitimately tried to get the hat.

As legitimately as damn near everyone tried, it's still not gonna change the fact that DEMAND>SUPPLY.

With that, you have winners and then you have losers... with a greater probability of being the latter.

And what's up with all this talk about fairness? Fairness has NOTHING to do with this at all. If you missed out, you missed out... stop complainin.

Meth already said the PATCH was to commemorate the first run of these hats, second run will be different no matter how much you want to gripe about it.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

As legitimately as damn near everyone tried, it's still not gonna change the fact that DEMAND>SUPPLY.

With that, you have winners and then you have losers... with a greater probability of being the latter.

And what's up with all this talk about fairness? Fairness has NOTHING to do with this at all. If you missed out, you missed out... stop( lol you edited that early).

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grin.gif
Missed out? Ecap's site crashed on me twice...that's not my fault, and the worst part is they charged my card $40 and I didn't even get the hat.
So I woke up this morning and checked my bank statement thinking there's a gleaming beacon of hope and I got the hat...so I called and I was disappointed AGAIN.

Nobody moaning and groaning, I'm just justifiably jelly.

You should edit that b word btw.

^ You quoted before the edit.

As messed up as ECC's site crashing was, that didn't deter those that waited the 20-30 or so minutes staring at a loading screen with the same hopes you had.

Did you order a 7 5/8? That may explain the charge since that size had a glitch.

grin.gif

I've never had a 100% cotton fitted. It's different. I'm indifferent to it as well, although I would much prefer the regular material or blend like my Yankee caps. The 100% cotton does make the black a much deeper black than regular ones though.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ You quoted before the edit.

As messed up as ECC's site crashing was, that didn't deter those that waited the 20-30 or so minutes staring at a loading screen with the same hopes you had.

Did you order a 7 5/8? That may explain the charge since that size had a glitch.

grin.gif

Yep, I did 7 and 5/8's

But I'd think anyone would be salty, that you LEGITIMATELY tried to order a hat and the company wasn't properly equip to handle the traffic
or they "mis counted" how many hats they had in that size.

That's like playing the lotto and later that night on the news it says you could have been a millionaire but they forgot to put the winning number ball in the machine
or they didn't print your ticket correctly. Meanwhile someone else won BY MISTAKE.

I waited the 40mins like everyone else in checkout, but the screen glitched, THEN they didn't want to send the hat someone different than my billing address.

I'm mad! PERIOD! as many others are too. WE WANT OUR HAT! Not no "second run", the hat WE WE'RE MEANT TO HAVE.

Back
Top Bottom