Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by JPZx

more opportunities of survival than competing against Aliens who have far more superior technology than we do on earth.

Oh yeah? Where the $#++ do people get this stuff?
laugh.gif
How the hell do we know that aliens have "superior technology than we do on Earth"? Why do we just assume that? We've never been to their place, why do we assume they're capable of coming to ours??
We don't assume they're capable of coming here.

We don't?

People reporting they've seen aliens, people saying they've seen ships flying across the sky at night, you got your alien invasion movies (Independence Day, War Of The Worlds, Skyline, etc.), blah blah blah.

I get that the question is hypothetical, but to just transition for a minute, why do we even assume they CAN come here? How did this image of an alien -- green slimy skin, big eyes, cone head, etc.... form in our heads? Where is that all coming from?

Which is why I pose this question, if we can't go there, why can they come here?

If I'm gonna die either way I'll take the aliens. I'd rather not be slowly eaten alive with my guts all torn out and !%#*. Just have the aliens blast me away man.

If I'm gonna have a cache of weapons and a crew to work with, then I'm gonna take the zombies.

If I'm gonna die either way I'll take the aliens. I'd rather not be slowly eaten alive with my guts all torn out and !%#*. Just have the aliens blast me away man.

If I'm gonna have a cache of weapons and a crew to work with, then I'm gonna take the zombies.

As long as we have Will Smith, we'll be okay.

But if I had to choose... Aliens. Our nation/world's defense is always catered towards an external attack. Internal attacks have always been our weakness (September 11, terrorist acts, etc...). A zombie outbreak = internal. Alien attack = external.

As long as we have Will Smith, we'll be okay.

But if I had to choose... Aliens. Our nation/world's defense is always catered towards an external attack. Internal attacks have always been our weakness (September 11, terrorist acts, etc...). A zombie outbreak = internal. Alien attack = external.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

What if you get probed, though?
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
But I get what you're saying... I don't want to be slowly alive either.
laugh.gif

I pick zombies, just as long as I have supplies/weapons and a secure fortification.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

What if you get probed, though?
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
But I get what you're saying... I don't want to be slowly alive either.
laugh.gif

I pick zombies, just as long as I have supplies/weapons and a secure fortification.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^man we got nukes
That didn't work in Skyline, though.
ohwell.gif

Well, that's what's likely going to happen if hostile aliens get on our turf.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^man we got nukes
That didn't work in Skyline, though.
ohwell.gif

Well, that's what's likely going to happen if hostile aliens get on our turf.
frown.gif

Best way to beat aliens would probably be through guerrilla warfare. Don't think that whole taking them on and trying to nuke our way to victory is going to work.   Plus they could have some force field protective barrier like Independence Day and our weapons would be utterly useless.

At least With zombies you know there are a variety of ways to kill them. Even if you run out of ammo you can still use sharp or blunt objects to fend them off.  Unless TV and movies has lied to me again.
laugh.gif

Best way to beat aliens would probably be through guerrilla warfare. Don't think that whole taking them on and trying to nuke our way to victory is going to work.   Plus they could have some force field protective barrier like Independence Day and our weapons would be utterly useless.

At least With zombies you know there are a variety of ways to kill them. Even if you run out of ammo you can still use sharp or blunt objects to fend them off.  Unless TV and movies has lied to me again.
laugh.gif

Aliens would be A PROBLEM but give me some peasent !!% zombies & it's a wrap. I don't care if the zombies had the speed of Usain Bolt because I'd go hammm on a zombie. Me and the homies posted @ an Ikea with all the supplies and weapons we need and we will be good.

Aliens would be A PROBLEM but give me some peasent !!% zombies & it's a wrap. I don't care if the zombies had the speed of Usain Bolt because I'd go hammm on a zombie. Me and the homies posted @ an Ikea with all the supplies and weapons we need and we will be good.

Back
Top Bottom