alicia keys looking disgusting

Keys bottom half always been big and I personally found it pretty gross cuz her top was SO small especially her breasts. I'm willing to bet she was never into working out to much before the baby cuz it's no like she runs around stage her whole show. She's behind the piano and probably worked out just enough to not blow up. She never had any ankles so y'all can't go blamin that on the baby
laugh.gif

I didn't think her legs looked like that tho

Keys bottom half always been big and I personally found it pretty gross cuz her top was SO small especially her breasts. I'm willing to bet she was never into working out to much before the baby cuz it's no like she runs around stage her whole show. She's behind the piano and probably worked out just enough to not blow up. She never had any ankles so y'all can't go blamin that on the baby
laugh.gif

I didn't think her legs looked like that tho

Usually I side with the people saying the OP in threads like this is full of it... But she let herself go. My ex had two kids, one of my best friends had twins, and they both are blowing Alicia Keys out of the water, aesthetically speaking.

Usually I side with the people saying the OP in threads like this is full of it... But she let herself go. My ex had two kids, one of my best friends had twins, and they both are blowing Alicia Keys out of the water, aesthetically speaking.

Originally Posted by bns1201

those aint cankles those r thankles

Lmao**how do u even approach a women that looks like Alicia keys (who prolly has a massive ego) to get back in the gym? Real question..

Originally Posted by bns1201

those aint cankles those r thankles

Lmao**how do u even approach a women that looks like Alicia keys (who prolly has a massive ego) to get back in the gym? Real question..

OP you must've been bored, this is the worst pic of her and she still looks better than the avg chick

OP you must've been bored, this is the worst pic of her and she still looks better than the avg chick

alicia keys looking disgusting isn't accurate. But she needs to tighten it up in my opinion. Nothing further.

alicia keys looking disgusting isn't accurate. But she needs to tighten it up in my opinion. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

if avg chicks are fat, then sure

Back
Top Bottom