Alex jones booted from social media

If everyone doesnt get a voice, who decides who gets a voice and who doesnt?

If we dont elect them, how do we control it.
There’s truth to what you’re saying but what we are missing is earning a voice OR doing what’s required to maintain it. There are no checks and balances for “speech” for the most part because 1. Twitter, FB, etc, would rather get the ad money 2. People are still caught up on the amendments without use of critical thinking.

Your questions are valid but I think you’re looking at it from the other side. To me the question is when do you shut them up

The line for deciding to shut people up is constantly up for debate.
Thats why free speech is important. It levels the playing field for unpopular ideas.
As we know the lgbtq movement was incredibly unpopular.
Had media silenced them all and deemed them unworthy of a voice, im not to sure they would have made the advancement they have.
Many unpopular things to say can be correct.

This is literally my first thread. Asking me why i didnt defend tariq when i wasnt even here to do it, tells me you are one of those "argue to be right when no one is even arguing" types of people. Or a "take offense when no one is being offensive type people.
And your post tells me you are one of the "I don't apply my logic universally" or a "I get offended easily people"

If you think I am making assumptions about you with insufficient evidence, well that maybe true, but see my first assumption.

Btw, There is no slippery slope. These platforms still allow and defend tons of vile ****. Alex Jones was a high profile habitual line stepper that finally got burnt by Apple. Large tech companies are not public entities, they don't have to give Jones a platform, his free speech was not violated.

Last edited:
Thats why free speech is important. It levels the playing field for unpopular ideas.
Had media silenced them all and deemed them unworthy of a voice, im not to sure they would have made the advancement they have.
Free speech is important but it is not immunity. And if we want to get REALLY philosophical free speech was NEVER a thing

A civil rights movement and Alex Jones buffoonery are not equivalent

LBTGQ activist were censored a lot by the media outlets.

Alex Jones still has outlets on the internet, to spew his trash. So do other racist, bigots, white supremacists, conspiracy theorist and all around nutjobs.

Btw, this **** is how Jones makes a living. He is not just spewing nonsense for free. I help my girlfriend's lil sister sell her jewelry at fairs and markets, help her set up and stuff when my girl is out of town. If her or myself were to get up in the middle of the market and start selling vile nonsense at people, after repeatedly being told to stop, are the people of the market required to keep is around because if would be a slippery slope to kick us out. No, we acted like buffoons at a private gathering, we agreed to rules, and we were punished when it was deemed we didn't follow them.

I mean my God, Jones used these platforms to talk **** about people whose lil kids where slaughtered in their classrooms. **** him

Last edited:
I remember when he chased down some nerd on the street and promptly got coffee poured on him and he ain’t do ****.

Dude is a clown. Watched his JRE episode and realized he makes Eddie Bravo look rational.

I can say any comparison between humans is not equivalent as everyone is different. That flippant dismissal is intellectually dishonest.

Lgbqt has made the majority of its gains when mainstream media got on board to help their cause, so you didnt really argue a case there. Other than that sometimes the mainstream media is wrong, which absolutely strengthens my argument.

Its pretty obvious Vlooptube or freedomvidz is not youtube, facebook and instagram . That is where the inequivalency lies imo

Private companies deciding what content they host and the government denying civil rights are slightly different.

I can say any comparison between humans is not equivalent as everyone is different. That flippant dismissal is intellectually dishonest.

Lgbqt has made the majority of its gains when mainstream media got on board to help their cause, so you didnt really argue a case there. Other than that sometimes the mainstream media is wrong, which absolutely strengthens my argument.

Its pretty obvious Vlooptube or freedomvidz is not youtube, facebook and instagram . That is where the inequivalency lies imo
Does Alex Jones still not have a website anyone can go too? To buy his water filters, **** pills, and hear the latest right wing nuttery?

He is still not on Twitter? One of the largest social media outlets?

It is not a flippant dismissal, it is pointing out a flaws in your argument because you seem unable to realize that content and context matters. Yes every one is different so it is cool to compare a vile conspiracy theorist to people advocating for black justice and gay rights. Yet you want to throw around the intellectually dishonest label. Please, spare me.

Public opinion on LBGT people did not just shift because the mass media all decided one day to advocate for them or give them a platform. Yes having LBGTQ people on television shows helped but there was also a grassroots movements and it was the President coming out to support gay marriage that pushed that issue over the top. There biggest gains in recent times have not because of the mass media but the Supreme Court. You think old conservative justices were swayed by Will and Grace? And some of the biggest media outlets today are conservative and they feature no news about LBTQ issues still be thought today. Hell other that leftist sites these issues get lil attention please, before you want to call someone intellectually dishonest, consider the holes in your argument.

Last edited:
What is vile to you may not be to 50% of the population and vice versa. That's where another hole in your argument lies. You accused me of not thinking universally when you are making judgements on topics where there is no universal consensus.

For the record i hate alex jones and his stupid vitamins. There is no defense for his stupidity. This issue extends beyond just him.

What is vile to you may not be to 50% of the population and vice versa. That's where another hole in your argument lies. You accused me of not thinking universally when you are making judgements on topics where there is no universal consensus.
Whatever you say Ben.

We all know what you are about.

Ok I’m missing something. Ben is who?
He was a dude that got banned for racism.

He said a bunch on vile **** on NT like he proudly says the n-word to his black friends face, constantly argued black people are more inclined to crimeand violence, race trolled, and famously said that black people are so scary that white people are scared to walk across the parking lot at a football game.

He was a all round racist and buffoon

He was a dude that got banned for racism.

He said a bunch on vile **** on NT like he proudly says the n-word to his black friends face, constantly argued black people are more inclined to crimeand violence, race trolled, and famously said that black people are so scary that white people are scared to walk across the parking lot at a football game.

He was a all round racist and buffoon

Ok well in that case thanks for attaching this stigma to my account for not agreeing with you about free speech. Im sure new members are overloading the servers trying to sign up for such welcoming treatment

Ok well in that case thanks for attaching this stigma to my account for not agreeing with you about free speech. Im sure new members are overloading the servers trying to sign up for such welcoming treatment
You are playing devil's advocate for a know bigot, advocate of white Supremacy, conspiracy theorist, and all around scumbag with some filmsy arguments. So please consider that before accusing me to attaching a negative stigma to your account.

You frame all this vile nonsense as seemingly ok because hey, half of the country might agree with it. If so, that reflects poorly on the half that supports something like Alex Jones, not my argument. Again, content and context matters.

And I find it laughable for you to make a comment like this. When the first time your quoted me you made direct negative assumptions about me. So please look in the mirror before you want to take issue with me possibly smearing your good name.

If you are not him, then I apologise. Sincerely

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom