alcoholic beverage of choice?

1009397x.jpg

Stop wasting your money on Patron. Find a bottle of this and you won't be disappointed.  If I'm going out this wins.

crown-royal-reserve.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2326/2351636909_9b80ff8a95.jpg

Super smooth. Great thing about both of these is that if you don't get stupid with them you won't be hungover in the morning.

My beer
2351636909_9b80ff8a95.jpg

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

i
myself am a crown royal man. on the rocks,crown 7, crown monster etc.
pimp.gif

1) I'm a whiskey man myself, Crown chilled or on the rocks all day, never had it mixed before, what/how do u make the above ones u listed?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]2) If I feel like a cognac I'll drink Remy or Henny (Black as of Lately)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]3) Only Tequila I'll drink is Patron[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]4) Rarely drink Vodka anymore but if I do then Circoc, Goose or KettleOne[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Beer is a whole another topic, but Sam Adams (I enjoy almost all their brews), Blue Moon (Full & Rising if its Seasonal)..[/color]

crown 7- crown mixed with 7up/sprite
crown monster- crown with monster/red bull... this ones dangerous tho. its so good! u cant really taste the crown.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

of all the Blue Moon seasonals, Honey Moon is my least favorite.

Blasphemy.
laugh.gif
I can't remember why exactly, but there was a certain flavor it had that was too strong.

I think it was the lemon

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

2020.jpg

what are these? i always see em but never tried em.

for my choice, i always share good times with heem, goose, or patron.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

2020.jpg

[font=tahoma,arial,verdana,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif]Mogen David 20/20 try them you will love it
pimp.gif
[/font]

Personal drink of choice... Hangar One Lime Gimlet or on the rocks. As a brand, I absolutely swear by Hangar One for vodka, and Corralejo for tequila. Past that, there's Hendrick's for gin, and I won't even pretend to know scotch or whiskey well enough...I am enjoying this Glenlivet 12yr that I got as my first bottle though.

As for beer, Rogue has never disappointed me.

laugh.gif
Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

2020.jpg

[font=tahoma,arial,verdana,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif]Mogen David 20/20 try them you will love it
pimp.gif
[/font]

how much a bottle? they look too fruity but good at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Personal drink of choice... Hangar One Lime Gimlet or on the rocks. As a brand, I absolutely swear by Hangar One for vodka
Hangar One is made in Alameda like ten minutes away from my house. You can go to the distillery and try all their vodkas for like $15. I heard it's like 12 shots. And you can pay $3 more and try their tequilas too.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Personal drink of choice... Hangar One Lime Gimlet or on the rocks. As a brand, I absolutely swear by Hangar One for vodka
Hangar One is made in Alameda like ten minutes away from my house. You can go to the distillery and try all their vodkas for like $15. I heard it's like 12 shots. And you can pay $3 more and try their tequilas too.
12 shots of vodka? not too sure if thatd be a good idea
laugh.gif
didn't know they made tequila too though, maybe ill check that out. and i havent seen you on in hella long
laugh.gif

As for beer, Rogue has never disappointed me.

Truth
pimp.gif
As far as liquor, I like vodka. No specific brand, I'll drink anything put in front of me.

The one that gets me faded.

JK

I stick with jack and coke, or any top shelf tequila/vodka with just soda water and a lime. Beer for the crib, or two brews if I'm the designated driver.

laugh.gif
Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

2020.jpg

pimp.gif
[/font]

how much a bottle? they look too fruity but good at the same time
laugh.gif

About $2-3 bucks. They're nothing special. I started on them back when I was 14.

Back
Top Bottom