Alcatraz - 2 hour Premier on Jan. 16 8PT on FOX

Originally Posted by Grimey

anyone one else watching tonight?
Just finished watching it. It's meh so far. They need to do something to make it more interesting. Will keep watching until they hopefully work out some of the problems on the show.

Afraid that they aren't going to answer any of the questions though that each new episode keeps bringing up

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by Grimey

anyone one else watching tonight?
Just finished watching it. It's meh so far. They need to do something to make it more interesting. Will keep watching until they hopefully work out some of the problems on the show.

Afraid that they aren't going to answer any of the questions though that each new episode keeps bringing up
It was ok. Like someone else said, I hope every week isn't just focused on capturing one random prisoner. They need to get Sam Neill's character more involved. Dude is a good actor and hopefully we get to see him go off later (yea I know he kinda did at the end today, but still)

Damn, I keep forgetting to watch this. From the comments in this thread, it doesn't sound good, but I still want to watch it for myself. Is there a website where I can catch the first two episodes online? Thanks in advance.

Show is boring. I'll tune in at the end of the season to find out how these inmates didn't age a bit.

I'm hooked. Watched the first 3 episodes back to back to back. I've been waiting for a good show like this ever since 24 and Lost ended...

If you're a Lost fan, you'll probably enjoy the show. It definitely has the same vibe to it.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm hooked. Watched the first 3 episodes back to back to back. I've been waiting for a good show like this ever since 24 and Lost ended...

If you're a Lost fan, you'll probably enjoy the show. It definitely has the same vibe to it.
its almost identical except different settings 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 missed this weeks show but its been recorded so i will catch up tonight. i heard season premier had like 10 million views but i guess only few watches it on nt?  

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I hope it's not going to be every week they catch a different prisoner.
Seems like it so far
I was hoping it wasn't going in this direction, but it seems like that
grin.gif

also for those bashing LOST, that was by far the greatest drama EVER! For a show where they didn't know how to end it and almost every ending to every episode was a cliffhanger, it did it's job and kept everyone's attention. There will never be a show that gets green lit like that again. The show was underrated and under appreciated. A show that touches on redemption, alcoholism, religion, the choices we make and how that affects everyone and it has a multiracial cast from all walks of life. If you watched every episode, it did it's job and entertained you, thats pretty rare since the sole purpose of TV is to advertise. 

This week's episode was more interesting than the last 2. I'm still not amazed by it, but I think most of us have been so spoiled by HBO/Showtime that everything else seems weak 
laugh.gif

hven't watched this yet - i've been meaning to.

so it's definitely a 'lost' vibe?

I thought it'd be more like a fringe vibe.....

caught this weeks episode. finally getting into the story of the guards but as show goes on, im having less excitement. show is getting redundant and its showing no progress. seems like the whole first season is gonna be structured like this smh.

Back
Top Bottom