Albert Pujols is Finished ..... He's got 6 now , El Hombre Again ?

yeah I said it , dude is done , washed up , FINISHED .....

all jokes aside I really believe this dude been lying about his age from day 1 and now We're seeing a considerably older man struggling at the plate . He will never put up those #'s again , never .....

Can't wait ska bumps this after his first hr
laugh.gif

He was 10th in OPS (NL) just last year. If he is no longer a great player, would this drastic level of decline be common?

Lier? Only a Yankees fan could be this dumb.

new league, he will get use to it.
his worst yr was last season and he still put up huge numbers.
all he has to do is win one championship for it to be a success or does he have to win multiple?

but yeah, i think he is older than what we think, but it's baseball

Originally Posted by HankMoody

He was 10th in OPS (NL) just last year. If he is no longer a great player, would this drastic level of decline be common?

you spelled "liar" wrong.

Wasn't he the guy that had a terrible last year and sports media were all talking about it and he ended up having his usual good season as far as HRs and RBIs?

I figure it'll even out for him but I have entertained the thought he just sucks all season which I wouldn't mind. Maybe after winning and getting this big contract he's calling it in the rest of his career.

laugh.gif
@ "Lier"

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Look at the tags fool.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Look at the tags fool.

laugh.gif

he'll get it together, but this will still be his worst season to date, expect <30 HR's

He'll probably get it together, but I can't see that contract being justified when it's all said and done.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DMan14

but yeah, i think he is older than what we think, but it's baseball
Pretty sure a 49 year old starting pitcher got the W in an MLB game last week
laugh.gif

All jokes aside, I'm an Angels fan
frown.gif

he's due for a strong week when he hits 3-5 HRs, then all the talks of him struggling will be gone.

Well he needs to hurry up with that kinda week cause I wasted my #1 pick on him .

Knew I shoulda took Matt Kemp
30t6p3b.gif

if this continues through next month, then yes...........but as much as id hate to say it, im sure he will start flaming soon.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Well he needs to hurry up with that kinda week cause I wasted my #1 pick on him .

Knew I shoulda took Matt Kemp
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
So this is fueled by Fantasy.

But yea, you $%+#!! up by not taking Kemp. Or even Cabrera. I agree he is older than he says. But he will still turn it around. I feel like most of the Dominican players dont really start to get going till late May, early June anyways. Cano has started off slow his entire career. But im still expecting him to be in the MVP race by the end (my fantasy pick).

One, you're a cool dude, but 18 games into a long season? I'm not expecting Albert to put up the numbers he did in his prime, but Pujols is still one of the best hitters in the game. Call it a slump, unfamiliarity with AL pitching, and meshing with a new team/lineup. 

Back
Top Bottom